ten best things about guys?

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

i was just thinking that us girls on here should list all of the things that we love the best about guys and then make it into a poem or something.... what do you think?
    write me back and if i get enough interest i'll start one...

• heather
    19 years ago

i have no idea i like everything luv heather

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

come on gurls.... we can do better than this...
    lemme see if i can come up with something off the top of my head....
    I love your eyes blue as the sky,
    I even love them when you cry.

not so good.... ummmm....im not good at rhymes
    I love your heart,
    And how you've been here from the start.

just think about the things you love, could love, or have loved about the guy that meant, means, or could mean the most to you....
    loves, and hugs,
    Manda Lynn

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Could you repeat that thing about rhymes Bird H?

• BaybeBlew
    19 years ago

I wrote a poem today about a guy...it's alright not great or nething...you should check it out maybe you'll get something from that?
    Luv,

-Blue ^_~

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

f***ing A.... ppl.... i know poems dont have to rhyme... i dont really do much rhyming myself, but i thought that it would give a lil more to the poem... and instead of taking off with my idea indivually why dont we work TOGETHER to make an even better poem... if i cant get help pretty soon ill do my own god damn poem!
    loves and hugs
    Manda Lynn

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

LOL, Bird, Tim was poking fun at your excessive use of the word "rhyme" in your earlier post.

• UM
    19 years ago

you don't have to say hey homes! everytime...

• heather
    19 years ago

omg bird h i thought u were a girl omg i am so sorri luv heather

• Cassie
    19 years ago

i love how i always feel safe with them
    and i feel loved

i feel like someone needs me when im with them

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

its going pretty shi**y right now.... ppl are saying its a good idea, but not really giving me any more ideas or lines..... they're taking off with it themselves.... which is good.. im glad to have sparked some ppls talents... but what about me... i wanted to colaborate with some other ppl... is that such a hard thing to do?

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

it wouldnt be my poem... it'd be all of ours.. i wasnt gonna post it under my poems..... i was gonna post it in here..... so everyone could see it and read and give in put... many heads are better than one!
    loves and hugs,
    Manda Lynn

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

come on, .... jeez, im beginning to give up on you ppl... im trying to be a leader(sort of) in this situation....its out of my character, but i figured i could give it a go, and give it my all... i thought just maybe i could do what i wanted.... but i guess i was wrong

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

thats great! thats the good stuff! come on ppl come up with some more like that and we've got a start!
    loves and hugs
    Manda Lynn

• Ali
    19 years ago

well the best thing about MY guy is his personallity... i dont care nearly as much about looks as long as someone has a great personallity... which mine does... also i love his shoulders and eyes and hair and gosh... just EVERYTHING!

• Hannah M.
    19 years ago

I love how when I get scared
    you come right next to me
    You hold my hand and rub my shoulders
    so safe I can only be

That might not be great but you can change it...
    or...

I love how they know what to say
    with each face you make
    Like they can tell what's inside
    and comfort without mistake

or....

I love how they call you
    just to talk
    Or when they take your hand
    and go for a short walk

I love how they call you
    just to talk
    Or when they take your hand
    just to take you on a walk

Those were just some suggestions... they might not be what you are looking for, but let me know.

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

at the moment i dont have time to pull everything we've put come up with together... but when i do ill post it in here... so we can see how it went and if we like and stuff....
    thanx
    loves and hugs
    Manda Lynn

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

this is starting to pick up the pace.... more pace would be nice... but hey, you cant have everything...
    thanx
    loves and hugs,
    Manda Lynn

• Kevin J
    19 years ago

ME!!!! ...lol

Hey, anybody seen my modesty?? :p

• Ele
    19 years ago

i love how they're so willing to fall in love, unlike me who has to doubt every feeling. they can be so open about their feelings an i think that's amazing

• Brandy Sansotta
    19 years ago

Amanda, I would be more than willing to work with you on your poem if you would like.

• Brandy Sansotta
    19 years ago

The best thing about my guy is how he tells me everyday how beautiful I am and how much he loves me.

• twisted faith
    19 years ago

i would luv 2 try 2 write a poem about what i luv about guys but i dont think i could, weneva i try 2 write happy poems they end up bein really depressive, but the best thing about guys is possibly how no matta how bad a bf they make they usually start off as a really gd m8.

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

Ok my brain is to slow today for rhymes, but i can give you ideas?

What about how they trust you,
    And how they stick up for you,
    Or what they mean to you,

errrr.... I know this isn't true for all guys but it is for the one I'm with.

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

good ideas!

• deadnalone
    19 years ago

I like the way that if there decent you can have a laugh with them as mates love them as boyfriends and just things like that. the best thing is when they make you feel like your the only person in the world.