Cooperville Please read this story and tell me what you think It

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Where is the end of the story???????????? :(..... IT was an interesting story.. but it is not complete!

• Dawn Manna
    19 years ago

wow, that was great...but you should really finish it...instead of just posting it, do you think you could email it to me? pahoney88@excite.com

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

AHHH!!! IM GONNA GO CRAZY!!! this is gonna be in my head until i read the rest of it...hurry hurry!!!

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

you didn't post it yet?????? PLease write it soon... i am waiting to hear the rest of the story

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

I thought the story was very very interesting and I'm dying to read the rest! If you post some more I will keep commenting!!!! Please finish it!!!

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

My hairs are turning gray... i am getting wrinkles on my face.....I think i am already dead waiting for the next part of the story.......... PLease hurry up!!!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Hurry Hurry!!! Ya know what!?!? It would be really cool as a play!! I was just thinking that, okay well good luck in your play, break a leg!!! (but not literally!!!)

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

err!!! right at the good part!!! Post some more!!!

Okay-now I have to admit that I'm an idiot...and haven't read any further than I read the first day because I was expecting you to post new ones...not edit it! So I just looked up there for some reason and saw a part I didn't remember...and then figured out it was all up there!!!! I'm so stupid!!!! Well, so you need to post more because I gotta know what happens!!!

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I was also fooled. I didn't know you were editing it! I always thought you are going to post below this! If sierra would have not told, i would have never figured it out!

The story is going on great.. Waiting for the next part.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

one of my bestfriends loves to write. she goes to this site but i can't tell you here. dunno if i'm allowed to but e-mail me. you post your stories there for free then other authors comment and rate them. it's a cool site!

and can u e-mail me the beginning of the story? pls.

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

The story isn't finished yet what's up with that?!?! lol-please keep posting!!

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I was just refreshing this topic...I thought there may be some new readers interested in reading this....
    That title stating Story writers reminded me this topic...
    Hope you enjoy this story.. IT is really nice...except that it is incomplete! Hope she gets time to complete it..

• Andrea
    19 years ago

NOOOOOOO!!!! i want to know what happens! omg this story is so good! i'm not really into fantasy stories but this one i love!!! i cant wait to read more to see what happens!

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

This is a pretty kool story, but its fantasy and I'm not really into fantasy so it didn't really grab me. Oh well thats just me...the begginning reminds me of the saddle club's Stevie Lake...Am I right?