Separate poems and quotes...

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

It's great that people can view all of our quotes in one place at the bottom but for the people who have a lot of poems and a lot of quotes you have to scroll down quite a ways to get to the bottom quotes...

I was thinking that a way to improve this would be under our profiles there would be 2 tabs, 1 saying Poems and the other saying Quotes. Then whichever one was active (such as the poems) would be the content showing, and if you clicked the other tab than the other things (such as the quotes) could show up.

I don't know if that makes any sense, and it's not really important for right now, but that just came to me...

Also, I love the new improvements...this site is just making me love it more and more...thank you Janis!! Thanks for giving us all such a wonderful home!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Hey Hey-does anyone think that is a good idea?!?!?! I thought it was...oh well I guess it's just only me...*whimpers*

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

it doesnt matter if you have a lot of quotes...if a person has a lot of poems than it takes a long way to get to the quotes

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Hmm...that's true, Sierra. If someone has like, 150 poems and you would like to read their quotes, you would have to scroll down for a long time just to get to the bottom...and can you imagine the disappointment if you found out that he/she doesn't have any quotes?

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Oh, and I forgot to say: Sierra, that's a very good idea =)

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

yay!!! I have a little support!! Im not completely retarded!! yippee!!!