Soul Mates

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Many? It's difficult to just find one!

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I think at any given time in your life, if you are looking for someone to share it with...then there will only be one personaround you that really meets your needs, and you theirs.

I'm in the middle of something like this right now with a girl, and i know she is everything i need, almost to a scary degree....but i have felt that before...and, if i were to meet my previous partners now, i would not feel they were completely right for me at this moment.

Though i'd still think they were hot...and lets be honest...have a go at them just for old times sake.

But yeah...a soul mate for every chapter in your life.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i think everyone has one. there may be others that are close but i think that people will hopefully find the one that has something the others just don't.

~Jacklyn

• Peter DeJesse
    18 years ago

I used to think it, but now I believe it. I was married 26 years to the wrong person. It took me that long to find the one meant for me. You know in an instant that they are the one. I knew it the first time I saw her face. I told her so and she thought I was crazy

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

I think there is only one person for you, and you will find him/her in your own time. when your heart is ready!! And i think it can happen at any age!
    I believe i have found my soulmate, at such a young age. But he believes we are soulmates. I believe we are. If you think its stupid thats your point of view.
    Your soulmate is out there somewhere, just dont for him/her, they'll come to you, and you'll just click.
    Hayley-Ree xxx

• Peter DeJesse
    18 years ago

She thought I was crazy because I told her that I loved her after the first five minutes...

• JJ
    18 years ago

love wise, yes I believe in destiny but I believe there are many destiny's, each one being greater then the other. and sometimes you have to go through all of them to find the best one or you could find him first, or you may even pass him by... make any sense?

• Bogie
    18 years ago

No matter were I go here I am, my fate
    is my destiny whatever the out come?
    My future is my past as my past makes
    way for my future.

Many lovers in and out my life, married
    and divorced yet only one makes me fall
    to my knees, Deirdre is my true love and
    my one and only soul mate. I believe fate
    brings us back together our destiny forever.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Anyone who believes in soulmates needs to get out more as a single being and, you know meet lots of different people. Just my not so humble opinion.

If you look at most people, each of us could under certain circumstances be attracted to that person and feel them to be a perfect match for us....despite the thousands of events, random in nature that have contributed to our sense of self, and thusly, sense of others in relation to us.

I'm not a cynic, I believe in people coming to together at special times through mutual need and desire to change and evolve...i believe in love...but soulmates is a mallgoth, credit card spiritual term raped out of all meaning by every modern writer and hack.

You guys mean to tell me out of all the millions of people in this world, only one is right for each and every one of you over and above this rest?

Get a grip..i like a good bit of romance..but this is over the top.

• EoB
    18 years ago

I believe many women are "made" for me, yet I am starting to doubt whether I am made for anyone (except SweetEnigma, of course...and Angelina...but she likes red-wine)

• EoB
    18 years ago

òne of internet`s many flaws: Irony is not easily understood

• EoB
    18 years ago

Too much vodka during Christmas...too little me to put vodka in...

You are an exception in more than one way, my dear crazy Chelsea

• EoB
    18 years ago

You have trodded the psycho-path for quite some time now, I believe...no turning back for you, love=)

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

I've been married 28 yrs to the same man and wouldn't change a thing. He is my Soul mate and the love of my life and I can honestly say I love him more with each passing day...So believe me everyone has a soul mate....

• EoB
    18 years ago

you lucky woman=)

• EoB
    18 years ago

double post

• Kevin
    18 years ago

With the right mental conditioning and a little hypnosis...anyone can be a soulmate.

call 0800 "crock" and the soulmate of your dreams will come to your house.

Locks for all your keys and keys for all your locks.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Ismail, your amazing insight into the deepest depths of my personality once again astounds me...just how do you do it?

Only jesting, you suck at evaluating people, no offence. You come across as the kind of person who doesn't have their opinions challenged very often in the real world...by intelligent people.

Angelina, i believe that given the right set of circumstances, most people could be together. It takes so little sometimes for people to click on some simple level...and once they have, many other things that rationally they might have to consider, just fall into place as if by magick.

Like a drunken conversation at a party leading to a full blown relationship because for whatever reason...you felt totally connected to the person you were talking to and the next morning they were just there....and on it went of it's own accord.

It's not always like this of course, when people play the fate/destiny card in terms of relationships it's usually because they don't have any imagination or understanding of human psychology.

I'm not trying to play the cynic, i'm currently seeing a girl who is perfect for me in so many ways...and we met randomly and connected very deeply in a matter of days just when we both needed to feel that with someone. But before i played the divine intervention card i talked to her. It took just a few conversations about our personal histories for me to understand why we matched so well.

Nothing especially spiritual about it.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Being romantic rocks, no question about that...and it doesn't suprise me Angelina that you haven't met many poeple who match up to you in what appears a perfect way.

Generally, i find the more mentally evolved a person is the harder it is for them to find a perfect partner, because to put it simply, they usually have higher standards that most people don't meet due to their greater understanding of the world and themselves.

When i was younger, like 15/16..everyone seemed almost perfect in terms of partners...and thats perhaps because i was a little man whore with no standards required in a girl save a heartbeat and a love of good music....but still...as my knowledge and experience grew...so did my appreciation of the opposite sex and all the complexities entailed in sharing myself with one of them in a relationship. [the heartbeat and music are still a requirement]

Now i'm like, almost at the point of getting them to run a gauntlet of tests to see if they are psycho or not....got a 2000 point questionaire, fitness test....music theory and history exam....got stress scenarios....allergy testing...yeah it's takes a whole lot to be the lady of the cosmic one.

; )

Come to Scotland Angelina...lots of evolved old souls over here....

Rohit and Tania,

if you really believe everything is pre-decided and penned out by God...then why are you alive? It's might be fun to play a part written by someone on stage...but it's not real life.

Choice, freedom...these are the things that make us alive in a human sense, and if you don't have them because some God controls such things...seems kind of a boring existence.

Peace.

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I campare my soulmate hopefully to a gentle breeze as opposed to huricane or tornado that moves like hell
    when they come but take everything with them when they go

• Lexie
    18 years ago

I believe in soul mates. I found mine at a younger age than most people do. Just wait and you will find your perfect person. My boyfriend and i have been together 5 years. Been though a lot together including living 4 hours apart for awhile and couldn't love each other more and wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

Soul Mates Exist, I Strongly Believe That For The Simple Fact That There Will Always Be Someone Out There Just Destined To Be With Someone, Some People Never Find Their True Soul Mates, Others Are More Lucky :) xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Ismail, saying this;

"Well with your reasoning Kevin. You might think every women out there is just a one night stand for you."

It is a blatant evaluation of me, of my character. I know english is not your first language [no pun intended] so i'll cut you some slack in interpretations...but please, you are way out of your league trying to debate with me, so lets just leave it at that ok...i'm supposed to be some kind of responsible moderator in here...i'm not meant to being getting into petty, but strangely stimulating debates with people i am inclined to insult as the passsion rises.

Rohit. Jesus died on the cross for our right to choose from a clean moral slate. Are you saying he died for nothing? Because how can it be a sin to kill someone if it's pre-destined, and therefor out of our control?

Answer me that would you?

• Lost Soul 691
    18 years ago

Many people will come and go throughout your life, and you'll think they are "the one"; however, you will truly know when it does happen. It's like nothing else you've ever felt and it's so unexplainable to others. So YES, I do believe there's one person who's just meant for you and I do believe in destiny.

• jess
    18 years ago

i personally dont believe there is someone out there for me as i have had such bad luck in love and w/ b/f before.
    im not sure i believe in destiny either but i do believe everything happends for a reason.
    i hope there is someone out there for me but who knows??

• Bogie
    18 years ago

Bravo!!! Lost Soul 691, your post is exactly
    what has happened in my life. I have been
    married and now divorced had lots of girl
    friends and have lived with a few women.
    But one girl in my life since middle school
    on and off over the years is the one that takes
    me to my knees. I am happy to say we are
    together again and no doubt this lady is my
    soulmate.

Peace,
    Bogie

• Lost Soul 691
    18 years ago

Good for you Bogie. Hang on to her and cherish each day like it's your last. Life is way too short so enjoy!

• squirttt
    18 years ago

if there's only one person for you, why are there so many divorces? sadly, it's because you make it work with whoever you choose to make it work with. if not, well i guess you let it go. such a sad world.