Forum mods (not complaining!)

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

i noticed that many people in the forums were complaining that they were "dirty" or "innapropriete" and stuff like that, and i know it must be hard for the mods to edit out all the bad stuff (although i did notice they deleted some of the “HEY PEOPLE! IVE GOT AN AWESOME IDEA!” posts in some forums…lol)

but anyways…I was just thinking that it might help if you assigned certain mods to certain forums, so they would have more direction in what to delete…then they might get crazy with it and over delete then…but who knows..
    okay just giving my “invaluable” opinion…(lol, just kidding!!!)

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Wow that was a precious opinion! *Chuckles*.... Hey but i too agree with it. If you assign each moderators for each forumn , may be things will be more organised.... hmmmm they deleted our"HEY PEOPLE I'VE GOT AN AWESOME IDEA".......jk ...lol..we were just having fun.

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

I didn't understand that at all...but umm...hmm...oh well!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

those threads were not talking about anything in particular, so ALL of them (except the one that was left in the "Other" category) were in the wrong category. If you want to "Chat" go into the chat room or somewhere like Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger...that is not what the discussion boards are for.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

First of all, I myself didnt touch any of the "idiotic" posts, I didnt need too, someone else did, and you are right, It was only my opinion, so I stated it.But to mess with poeples poems in the comment page to get back at someone`s opinion is why this site is breaking down, snot noses who have nothing better to do than write stupid sh*t. But hey, Its only my opinion.

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Well, I have to agree with the mods...that thread was inappropriate...

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I was also playing around in those threads.. People in this site speak about lot of stuff. This was a thread which did hurt none.. So there was no need to make a big deal about this. I know it was kind of stupid.. I agree it was in wrong columns. But it was not intentional... I didn't know it was going to irritate others. Sorry for the mess. But Tim you are sounding a bit rude... I understand how irritating and depressing it is to find such comments... I am really sorry for it. BUt don't point to others with out being sure of it.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

where the hell did I get this reputation? I always liked your work Jennifer, and Trincy, What I was suggesting was that I thought the posts were a waste of time..please except my apology for using the word idiotic, I meant no harm.

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Drop it. No need to accuse anybody especially if you don't have proof. Accusing will just make things worse.

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Oh I love a happy ending, lol (excuse me)

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

absolutely I do Jennifer!! There was never any animosity on my part towards you at all, this site is great because we can all have our opinions on things, we dont have to agree, but we can always be friends. Thanx for accepting my apology

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Tim i wasn't angry on you at any ways.. I meant about the comments in your poem is irritating... not what you said.. In hurry i skipped that word. I said i was sorry for that! OH... what a mess i again made! i will ask once agin a sorry. Also I am happy the confusion is gone.. Still one more sorry... Hmmm... Some body just gave me a one for all my poems and went... In a usual state i would have been so depressed.. But some thing sooo good happened to me that No way the stupid onner can make me down... ! I got my lost love back... Just couldn't control not saying it.... :)... Love you all.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Trincy, you dont have to apologise to me for anything,it just everything got confused when I said that one post was ididotic, which I shouldve used a better adjective. I enjoy your poems very much, I feel bad about Sierra `s poems getting messed up, thats what might give us moderators a bad name.