Rude Comments

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

-[ Edited Out; Author Left ]-

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

If it's not too hard to implement, an idea might be that if a certain person's comments were deleted a certainamount of times, or by a certain amount of different people, then that person would become unable to comment. Or suspended from the site, or something.

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Since I think I know who is commenting on our poems, I know they will read this, with help from their parents on the big words....You cannot, and will not, stop us from writing whats in our hearts, just a few rotten comments from kids who couldn`t write their names much less a poem, I really feel sorry for them. Jealousy comes in many forms my friends!! ho- hum.

• Michelle
    19 years ago

wow Kristina...3 more on tearing me apart...that is just ridiculuous..you guys know you're good writers so just dont pay any attention, happened to both craig and I in the past as well, and I'm sure it will again..jerks!

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Thats terrible Jennifer, its happening all over the site....

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Everything would just be more smooth if you couldnt comment unless you were logged on, like it is here, yo uhave to be logged in to leave a comment on these posts

• julie
    19 years ago

quite frankly im disgusted with these people especially after what the wrote on sierra's poems! really disgusting!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

they actually changed one of my poems...i don't know how they got my password or anything though. I also noticed that the people getting hit are the ones who are on the board a lot...not that that really helps or anything...but ya.

SO WHOEVER YOU ARE-WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE MOVED BY THIS, WE WILL ALL KEEP WRITING, AND WE KNOW THAT OUR POEMS ARE GREAT AND THAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK SO TOO. THE FEW GOOD COMMENTS WE MAY HAVE OUT-THROW YOUR BAD COMMENTS BY A LOT. MOVE ON, AND FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO SPEND YOUR SUMMER...

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Oh my god.. everybody is blessed with ones today...??? I thought i was the only one... Let them be happy hitting ones.. Imagine the amount of time they are wasting to do this.. That itself proves they are looooooooooooosers!!!

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Nah I don't care anymore..I've had enough. And vindicator, who asked you for your opinion? I think it would be best to keep it to yourself for now.

• julie
    19 years ago

then y dont you just f**k off? we arent making you read our poems, i suppose you get off o doing this sort of thig, you sad, sad person

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Julie are you talking to me?

• julie
    19 years ago

no! lol, vindicator.

• Kristina K
    19 years ago