THIS MEANS WAR!!!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

-edited out, forget it-

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Um...this isn't the purpose of the site...This is supposed to be all about poetry...and quotes...not war between members or whatever...

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

So everyone should stop fighting and start giving out good and NICE comments!! It's one thing to say we need to stop fighting...but it's completely another to spread smiles!!!!

• David
    19 years ago

I just deleted my poems .. er.. again. I was right to leave the first time. My poems have been changed and /or deleted. They some of them have been voted on multiple times so the ratings can drop. It's ridiculous.
    Janis do not have total control of this site. It's being hacked left and right. The hacker is either a moderator or someone who got a copy of the moderator code that Janis uploaded to the moderators... and some how this person made a mod-pack out of that code and gave him/her/self more power. I'm not going to fight this war, or battle.. its not mine to fight. Maybe Janis will get total control again and the poets that left will return. In the mean time. Bye
    :(

Exit stage --------->

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Does anyone see it how I do?!?!?!

They want us to leave!! They are trying to ruin this site and make all of the good poets leave!!!! I don't see why the greatest poems here were the ones to pack it in first! I know it is dis-respectful but it's something that will blow over eventually! We just need to sit it out!!!! Gosh people!!! Stop deserting us PLEASE!!!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

-edited out, forget it-