Why do you keep getting 1's and nasty comments?

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

-[Edited Out; Author Left]-

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Thanks for today's ones..

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Everyone keep your chin up. I think the person is slowing down a little...and it is only a matter of time until this is stopped. it is very close to being stopped now. Well I think that everyone needs to focus on giving good ratings and comments instead of concentrating on the bad ones they have received. Keep in mind that this person is is not a very big part of this site, so we don't need to take our anger out on the other members, but now more than ever we need to spread the joy, and we need to give out the best comments we have ever given out. It is up to us to bring this site back up to the top, but that's not going to happen if everyone is fighting all the dang time!!!! Just cool off and be nice, because what comes around goes around!!! Get it together people...it's all up to us.
    well that's just my 2 cents
    *luvs*
    Sierra Rae

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

-[ Edited Out; Author Left ]-

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

AHHH!!!! Does anybody know how to bite their tongue?!?!

OKay, this is not meant to be insultful, which i realize it may sound, but stop fighting people. If you call people immature or other names, than they will fight back. You just need to learn to bite your tongue and keep nasty remarks to yourself.
    Here's a quote to live by:
    "In dissagreements, fight fairly. No name calling"--The Lotus Totus.

just get along people!!!!
    *luvs*
    Sierra

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

This is just my opinion..but you will never know who is doing this,,you are really not any closer to finding out, do you know why? because there is no way to track him/her..Janis will not know either....its freakin frustrating but think about this..you can join p and q and never write a poem, you can comment all day long and we will never have a way to find out, unless some of us are psychic, which I am not.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Im also thinking of giving up my moderator status, we are getting bad names because of this crap. I also agree with Sierra whole heartedly, please stop the bickering..this is not the site I joined 10 months ago,,its going down, we have to keep it afloat...

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Kristina.. PLease.. you are such a good poet.. come on cheer up... PLease come backif you can. I have stopped wrtting poems., for a while. And i am just reading everybody's poems and votting.. atleast for a few days. IF that hacker could make many smiles fade..i want to make more smiles twinkle arround... I agree with sierra... Lets try to bring this site as it was.. One can't do it. Only 'we' can do it.

And tim, if janis wants he can find out who is doing it. IT is a big headache but. YOu can trace the location which this person is commenting.. i meant the computer. But if he/she is doing it from different computers..it will be hard. Well who cares... Lets look into our own buisiness. You write so well... I loved the series of yours and Ann. Very interesting.

Love you all.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Thanks Trincy, its nice to know that someone thinks I`m not trying to ruin them..lol. Anyway, I love your poems as well, as I have commented on a few. Janis is a guy Trincy, he is from Latvia, where Janis is a pretty common guy`s name, from what I understand. I never thought about the location trace, but I guess you are right. Lets hope that Janis can do something, the morale around here is alarmingly low.

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Oh tim thanks for pointing out, many have corrected me by now. Janis himself corrected me... I had a neighbour called janis...and it was a she... So i keep repeating this mistake. I feel like a fool when i see me doing it again and again.....

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

To vindictor: No, Obviously i thanked the person who kept giving me the ones. I don't know who it was. I had a question to you. What kind of poems do you like? i meant subjectwise. From your comments, first i felt you are against love poems... then i felt you just don't like certain category... I just wanted to ask, What kind of poetry you like. Or according to you what kind of poetry is good. Hope you won't mind answering me.

• julie
    19 years ago

its human emotion and people cant help human emotion, everyone might not be as lucky as you to have such a depressive-free life.