I Miss You Guys Alot :) ♥

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

My Mom Is Sick And In The Hospital But I Miss You Guys So Much, If I'm Not In Alot Of Post Anymore Its Because I'm Caught Up Worrying About Her, I'm So Sorry I've Been Gone For So Long And I Sincerly Miss All Of You, And I've Even Lost Time To Write Poetry *With All My Love* -Nicole (Keep My Mom In Your Prayers, As She Will Forever Stay On My Heart) xoxo-Nikki

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Nikki
    I'm sorry to hear that sweetie...Your Mom will remain in my prayers and I hope she gets better soon. You're missed and please take care and try not to worry to much....Take care and tell Mom she's in our prayers....God bless you all...

• JJ
    18 years ago

we miss you too :) best wishes, take care

• JL
    18 years ago

Nikki! I've missed you and i hope your mom gets better. *hugs* she'll be in my prayers. XXXXX

• Angie
    18 years ago

Bless your heart Nikki, you and your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers, I wish her a speedy recovery..... you are greatly missed in the club as well. Take care and keep us posted. Hugs and love to you!

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Nikki-
    I pray your mom will be back home soon. I will keep you both in my prayers.
    Take care & God bless!

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

I also pray your mom will be back home soon.

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

i wish you and you mother the best of luck of getting thru this and also wish you mother great strength to prevail. keep on the good fight for the best

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

I'm thinking of your Mom hun.
    Hope she gets better, try not to stress to much.

-xo

• Nee
    18 years ago

aw Nikki
    best wishes and god with you and your mum
    we miss you too

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

*Hugs* My Mother Has Some Disease That Makes Her Muscles Weak, Phnemonia In Both Longs And The Shingles, And She Just Had a Pace Maker Put In....In Janurary, The Doctors Say She Might Die, She Might Not It Just Depends, Shes In a Crictical Conditon In "ICU" :( xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

Plus Shes Paralized In Her Arms And Legs, And Everytime I Walk On Her Balcony Or In Her Room I Just Cry Because I Don't Know Whats Going To Happen, But I Miss You Guys Regardless *Kisses4rmNicole* -xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Nikki
    Try to stay strong, your Mom does have a lot going on with her and I'm so sorry to hear it. Keep your faith and pray that she'll be o.k. What ever the outcome may be... and I hope it's good, always know that God doesn't put any more on us than we can handle, he knows best...Your Mom will surely remain in my prayers and you and your family also. God Bless you all.
    love ya, Ann

• JL
    18 years ago

aww Nikki! *hugs* Stay strong, and keep close to your mom. She needs you now more than ever, and remember-its ok to cry. Just try to stay optimistic and keep your mom's spirits up. Remember to take care of yuorself too. I hope everything works out. *hugs* love ya XXXXX
    JL