What The Heck???

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

I have no clue but I'm getting worried and scared. I hope he comes back soon! I am missing him so much, we all need Janis!!!!

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

i thinks hes working on fixing the site....you know where you have to resister to leave comments and vote. dont worry cuz he wont abandon us!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

well I don't see why he wouldn't have updated the poem winners, sent out the email thing about the poem winners, or updated the awards!! and what makes you think he is fixing the site? That is what everyone thought when all the poems were gone but that wasn't true.

• Michelle
    19 years ago

I agree..>I think Janis does a wonderful job here and has given consideration to everyones suggestions and made many nice changes that we all appreciated..lets continue to show him our appreciation and not get angry when he can't do everything the minute we ask for it, ...and there ARE some things he can't do, I'm pretty sure anyway!!! :) ha..so thanks Janis for all you DO do, keep up the good work! :) Michelle and many others..by the way, this isnt directed in a bad way toward you, Mystic, or anyone else that has commented..where is Janis, etc...just sayin!! Lets give the guy a break... :)

• Just Val
    19 years ago

I agree, Janis does a great job it's just that he hasn't seemed to be around lately. And I know about the poets that left, and honestly I was thinking about leaving to, because they always leave the rudest comments, and it really gets to me.
    But the way I figure it, they are low lifes who are jealous of all the talented poets on this site.
    And I hope no more leave, and I hope the others come back.:)
    Hopefully Janis will come back soon too where ever he is.
    I think though we should give him mad props, look at how great the site is, if it wasn't for him none of us would even be writing our poetry here and all that. So keep up the good work Janis!!
    And I agree that we should give the guy a break.:)