Janis; your the best!!

• Just Val
    19 years ago

Hey Janis I don't have nothing to really say I just wanted to say THANK YOU, and YOUR the BEST!!
    I mean I just started a small website and it is so much time and work!! So I can imagine your work and all the time you spend fixing up this site for all of us to view.
    Alot of people complain, and I won't lie I have to but I don't know if WE ever really think about what you go through, LOL, although I am sure that there are those who do,(noone take this as an insult please!!).
    Yea but anyways I love this site and the updates and stuff, so I really wanted to just say THANK YOU!! You really are the BEST!!
    Keep up the good work.....

• Michelle
    19 years ago

definitely agreed!!! :)

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Yeah Janis You RULE!!!!!!! LOVE YA
    Kala Dearing.

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Thanks for all the changes... I really apreciate it

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

I really like that when you have a comment now, you have highlighted it in parentheses, great extra..thanx Janis

• Ten Feet Tall
    19 years ago

yeah i just wanted to say that i really love this site. i've been on other poetry sites, but none were as well kept and easy to use as this one. and i also REALLY love the little different colored number to signify a new comment, thats awesome! thanks janis!

Ten Feet Tall

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

yeah janis thanks ALOT!!!!! i mean i really like this site!!!! i told my friends about it and they all came here and signed up!!!!(inna, sharissa, amelie)

• Just Val
    19 years ago

sorry just wanted to renew this topc