I have a suggestion

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

I get tired of looking though my poems for comments by one person. I have 112poems up. And it gets kinda hard at times. I don't know if its possible, but just thought I would just find out. I think it would be a good idea to search for comments by one person. I mean, it would help me out alot. Because most of the time I'll go back and try and find a comment and I don't remeber what poem it is. So I have to go though ALL OF THEM!!!! and most of the time it could get kinda annoying when you can't find it. But this is just a suggestion.

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

I guess no one Likes my suggestion.

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Thank you GoldenKnight.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

That would be awesome Kayla, I have also found myself searching too, this would be cool for sure.

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Thank you Tim.

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Has anyone else noticed how when you log on (And if you've gotten any new comments from the last time you logged on) there is a red number (of how many comments you've gotten) next to the regular number of comments? I just realized that.. it's pretty cool.

~Grace

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Yeah grace it is pretty cool. Janis is awsome.

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Yeah I agree with you there. Just when I think the site can't get any better.. Janis does something new! =) lol..

~Grace

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Yeah he does do things new. But he also gets some of the ideas from here. And it helps him out alot to. I hope someday I could help him out though.

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Does anyone else agree with this suggestion?

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Does anyone else like this suggestion?

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Yes I like it... it seems like it would be something hard to do. But, who knows.

~Grace

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Yeah who knows because sometimes I like my friends to read some comments that some of ya'll leave.

• Brian King
    19 years ago

i think it's a good idea but i don't benifit from it i have 5 peoms

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Well you may make more poems and later on you will benifit from it trust me.

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Thank you

• alexander
    19 years ago

Great idea

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Thank you

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Noooo I mean not where everyone else can search it. Just under our accounts.

• Ben
    19 years ago

I think it would be rather difficult to do (althought i no jack all bout web site making) but i do like the idea.
    Ben

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Thanks Ben.