Who Has You Listed as A Favorite

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

Yet another suggestion heh....That there could be some way to see who has you listed as a favorite on their list at the moment. I just think it'd be cool to see who enjoys your work enough to have you on their favorites list for easy access.

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

I agree. I like to add people to my favorites that added me to thier favorites but I can't because I don't know who has me to thier favorites

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

Yeah...like I said I'm just curious to see who enjoys my poetry. I'd love to read theirs as well. I really would enjoy this feature...

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

yes, this information would be nice to have

• Jacki
    19 years ago

i have to agree

• Brian King
    19 years ago

it would be a nice boost to peoples inspiration see people who have them added

• David
    19 years ago

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

Can't you do that anyways..the whole group thing with the high votes. I mean all you gotta do is email someone and say "hey I'll give all of your votes 5's if you do the same for me"...I just thought it'd be nice to see who likes your work is all. No need to hide, your opinion is valid and welcomed. It's always nice to hear what other people have to think even if they see eye-to-eye with you. I believe that that also proves true with comments on poems..

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

yes, no need to hide David.... I actually thought something along that line, too. I can see the forums filling up with,
    "Do I really suck that bad that noone has me on their list??"
    "please, please, please put me on your list"
    etc etc etc

but I also think it would be neat to have access to that info! :)

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

yeah i want to thank them for being a fan of my works!!!!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

of course you are right, Janis.... there is a thread in the forum asking people who is on their favorite's list.... that should be enough to satisfy our curiosity... that way, also, people can choose whether or not to reveal their list.

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

Yeah. I agree to the most part but you know, not everyone checks the forums...

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

I think that's an excellent suggestion. It would be very cool to see who has listed you as their favorite. =)

~Grace

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

What you could do is email people and ask them if they mind having their favorites up and then you can do it by that way. I mean we all check our emails right? So since we all check our emails we can know what they want. Well this is just my idea.

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

oo like there could be an option added in like asking if its alright that your favorites can be posted or like you know...something to that effect, so that they only are able to see if you want them to

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Yeah, then that way who ever wants to see who's in their favorites can.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

yeah, i kinda like that. i mean, it's our choice if we want to expose our faves right? but then again... we can't ignore the "side-effects".

• Brian King
    19 years ago

i agree with david it would be really bad ... besides you can tell aproximately how many people because of the award thing

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

If Janis can give us an option like

. Make my favorite list public
    . Keep my favorite list private

(by default it will be private)

Then those who want to make it public can make it and those who prefer to keep it private can have privacy.

If they want to switch their preferences some time..then that is also possible.

I guess this is what Lovestruck2 meant.
    I hope people will like this suggession.

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Yes! But they are finding multipurpose for this facility.

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

I was not going to just add the people that have me on their favorites list to mine, no that's not what I meant at all. I just wanted to know so that I could check out their work as well. I'd only add them to my favorites list if, indeed, they were one of my favorite poets on this site. And yes, what Trincy (I think) said is what I meant...

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

I hope it didnt seem like I was biting your head off or whatever..because I was just trying to explain myself since you obviously were a little confused about what I meant. Sorry if I seemed like that though..

• Brian King
    19 years ago

good idea with the private and public thing but if i wanted to i couldn;t find out who had me without spending hours checking everyones but it's a good idea cause if i like say trincys peoms i could check her list and she could have lovestruck2 and then i could start liking her peoms too

it would be a good way to expand peoples poetrys Somethings like veiws or likes