extended log-in time

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

is it just me... or has anyone else noticed that they are not getting automatically logged off quite as soon as usual? Janis, did you do something???

I LIKE IT!!!!!! :o)

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

YAYYYYYY!!!!! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you ummm, get the message???

• Just Val
    19 years ago

thanx Janis your the best!

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

I didn't notice this.. but it's very cool =)

~Grace

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Thanks janis we really needed it lol.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

The automatic log-off was previously set to occur after 1 hour of inactivity. Since the server change, the log-off time has reverted to somewhere around 5-10 minutes. It would be very helpful if this could once again be reset to 1 hour.
    Thank you. ---Lydia

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Yes, I definitely agree!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Something else I noticed has also changed. From the discussion forums, I frequently use the link to open a member's page in a new browser window. Now I have to log in once again in the new window if I want to enter a comment on a poem.

Previously if I was already logged in, Iwould continue to be logged in as well in the new window.