Last Logged In ***

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

I have a suggestion. I think it would be cool, if possible, if somehow on the author's profile it showed the last time they logged in. I think that would be really cool...

~Grace

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I think thats going to increase enormous load for the system. janis has set 1hr refresh rate for the log time. Imagine the number of regular login's per day.... How many times the last login wil have to be refreshed?

May be you can set it for a weekly base.. Or may be a month... But then thats not what you meant.

Sometimes when i want to know about the account status.. i check their last submitted poem. Atleast that gives me a ruff idea whether they are very passive or not.

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

You're right. That's what I've been doing (looking at their recent submitted poem) and I guess I will continue doing that. Thanks for letting me know about all that stuff, I didn't know.

~Grace

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Yeah I agree with you too Sarah. But it seems like Janis already has a lot of work to do, so who knows what will happen with this suggestion...

As for you comment =) Yes I did read it. Thank you very much, and i'm glad I could help! =)

~Grace

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

I really like that idea!!!!