My awards!! :-(

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

goodness.. have patience... I know it's hard... awards will be updated when the owner gets a chance to do it... (the comments award if for coments you have made, not received)

• alexander
    19 years ago

It has also been a long time before I`ve gotten some awards (that I actually have deserved a long time ago)
    but U have to have patience

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

yes, Kenneth, you are right... it is about meeting people and sharing poems... but we are human and like to be recognized for our achievements... I must admit I threw myself a little party (not really... I was just excited!) when I posted my 200th poem and went all gold! :o)

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

^I agree with eveyone...:D patience and meeting new ppl, but you know what sometimes we all have unpatience! Don't take me offensively but our minds become stubborn to pay attention by what we're doing/saying!!! I still still agree with every1 so I'm not tryin to be mean:p^

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I totally understand what everyone is feeling... I went through it too before my awards showed up... I know it is frustrating...and it is very easy to be impatient. I'm just trying to assure everyone that the awards WILL be updated eventually...and you will get the appropriate awards.

:) Smile! :)