ANDREA!!

• Andrea
    19 years ago

me?

• Andrea
    19 years ago

oh...lol. thank you, you're really sweet.

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i dont have one

• Andrea
    19 years ago

no

• Andrea
    19 years ago

yeah...i havent even seen the guy since then either. but its kind of weird, b/c the only ones who know are the people on this site. no one else

• Andrea
    19 years ago

oh i'm sorry. gosh, there are so many awful people out there who enjoy destroying other people's lives. it makes me sick, you know?

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i know! that would be so kool...it would be nice to have someone close to! i kind of miss being close to someone.

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i know! its just lyke i miss the little things i use to take for granted b/c i stupidly thought there wouldnt be a life without him.

• Andrea
    19 years ago

okay! it was nice talking to you as well, goodbye...for now. :-)

• Andrea
    19 years ago

hey, i'm at school right now. last night was awful! i'm kinda scared to know what's going to happen when i go home...i dont wanna go home. i wish i could runaway. be free. it's raining outside, it's very lovely. i am writing a short story, right now. i'll post it on here when i'm at least almost finsihed to know your opinion. i dont think i'll be on here tonight, :( i sure hope everything goes alright tonight! god...i'm so scared. i'm almost in tears!!! well i better go, the teacher is looking at me funnie.

bye!! i hope i get to talk to you soon!

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

oh, sis... hope you're ok. and whatever it is, i also hope that you'll be ok when you get home. don't worry, everything should be fine eventually. take care:)

• Andrea
    19 years ago

today was just like everday. last night was just like every night. i have the bruises to prove it. i have the scars to prove it. i have these horrible thoughts in my head to prove it. i also have a sad expression on my face to prove it.

the other night...i was doing my homework and my mom busts in my room and yells at me for something only her and god knows. i dont know what i did, and i still have no clue!!! but i got hit in the face three times from her. is there more??? yes of course, there is always more in my life. more pain, more suffering, more horrible things. my dad gets home....bad news b/c he's home EARLY. which is never good. i hear my parents yelling, i hear a few dishes crash onto the floor, and i hear my dad cussing as loud as he can, and i hear my mom screaming on the top of her lungs to block him out. literally it was a physco sight to see. you would think both of them have lost their minds!!

here i am peeking from the stairs, and my dad hit my mom, and my mom hit him back and threw a lamp at him! i ran upstairs back to my room, and guess whose next????? yup you guessed right. ME.

so first my dad comes upstairs and takes it out on me saying its all my fault...blah blah blah the usual stuff he says. and hits me and everything like that. and when all of his anger is gone, he's done. and then its mommy's turn....AGAIN. so what do i do? take the pain as usual. i'm grounded. grounded for what, i do not know.

and now, my mom will not look at me, and when she does...its in disgust. everytime when my mom drives and she's like really mad, she drives like a lunatic and can't really see anything. well today, afterschool, we almost wrecked. damn it...i wish we did. but nooooo she has to swerve and so does the other car so we miss each other by a few inches. it always has to go the other way of what i want it to.

but i guess i shouldnt be complaining. there are alot of other people who have it worse than i do. but i just want to end my life...the only i want to accomplish before i die, is to finish my book i am writing, and to finish reading the bible. i am almost done with both and as soon as i do....i just might not be here anymore.

i gotta go......my mom is coming!!!!!!!!

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i am almost finished with my story...it's really creeping me out. literally! its about...well...i have been having this nightmare for a few days and its the same, and well thats what its about. and i am serious it is a nightmare! i cant think of a title though...hey wait a minute, thats a good title right there, nightmare. or something like that i guess. iunno you have to help me decide. i'm sure i'll finiish by this weekend.

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

hey you 2! i know you both! wow.....i feel so lost on this site....

• Andrea
    19 years ago

but...what would i say if i called the police? wouldnt they take me away and put me in foster care or something? no, no i cant call the police i would be too scared. i'm sure i can take this for a little while longer. but if i cant...well i'm not sure what i will do. i guess for right now i will just keep writing poems and of course talk to you! lol.

but anywayz. how are you? i mean, is everything goin good in your life?

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i dont know any family members from my dad's side b/c my mom doesnt like them. and as for my mothers side...well she's told them how "bad" i am, so they dont care about me either. so...i have no one.

i hate having guy problems! it always confuses me, because i dont understand the stuff they do. it makes me mad, ya know? awww, i hope ur friend stops cutting himself! thats not good to cut. thanks for the luck, i'll need it!

• Hannah M.
    19 years ago

I'm so sorry to butt into your conversation, but I want to say something to you Andrea. Andrea, your parents and family need a wake up call. I don't exactly know what your situation is, but I think Some Girl is right. You need to take some form of action. If you have already tried talking to your parents, which I wouldn't blame you if you were scared to, I know I would be, then the next step you have to take is letting authorities or another adult know. They need to find out that this is serious and realize what they are doing. If you don't feel comfortable going to the police, maybe a teacher that you feel comfortable talking with, a guidance counselor, or even a good friends mom or dad. Somehow if your parents knew how serious you were about committing suicide, maybe they would realize what they are doing, how much they love you, and how much they would miss you.

I know you probably already know all of this and have heard it before, sorry. It just pains me to hear it and I would hate for it to continue.
    Sorry again for butting into your conversation.

Much Love,
    Hannah M.

• Allen
    19 years ago

Hi Some Girl and Andrea... :D sorry to butt in, but I can't help noticing the "guys are wierd" comment... just how are we "guys" weird?? I know Im a living example... but... but... but that's not the point :D ....just felt like standing up for the rest of the male population ;) You know, girls are weird too... always saying one thing and change their minds 30 seconds later... :D got to have my little come back:D:D:D Anyway, take care you girls :)

• Andrea
    19 years ago

lol...some guys are weird, maybe not all of them. and i think sometimes i confuse them too. or at least making them get the wrong idea.

but my days are getting a little brighter. i think i like this one guy. he's cute and he's really nice. but i'm afraid making the same mistake twice. (hey that rhymed) he probably doesnt like me but i can still look... :)

i like days like this. my parents have been in a good mood for two days straight!!!! that's a record! i guess that's why i'm kinda cheery right now.

hehe, this guy said hi to me. i dont know who he was but he was kinda cute...i have locker right next to him. i hope when i get home the good mood continues. (i'm at school right now) last period i was daydreaming. okay well i do that all the time but this time it was about an old relationship and how i use to feel about him. i made a poem about it. okay well actually its two poems. i'll post it on here when i get home.

hehe i'm such in a good mood! well i better go, the bell is gunna ring....right....NOW!

• Andrea
    19 years ago

guess what???? i wrote two new poems. they're about my past relationship with this guy (Matt) who I was in love with. I shouldn't put 'was' because really I still am but I just have to hide it because now he has moved on. or so it seems. But anyways, i had to break up with him because of all the pressure...you know at home and then at the time with all of my friends ditching me and stuff...but yeah. will you read it and give me your opinion on it? i know its not one of my best poems but its okay i guess. wellz i g2g!

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i dont wanna have health conditions...that sounds scary.

you know what? how come people can be so mean? this one person on here left a rude comment on my poem. she called me a heffer and said i stole that poem because someone sings it. but i swear i have never heard a song like my poem. the one she was talking about was Baby, I Love You.

i was gunna send her a private message and tell her i didnt steal it, but when i clicked to view her profile, its not filled out. and she just joined today, too. i forgot her name...it started with a D. and there's another girl on here who said someone wrote a rude comment on her poem too and her profile is also not filled out. probably has no relation whatsoever, i just thought that was weird.

but it makes me feel weird because someone thinks i stole that poem and i didnt. it makes me wanna delete it. now i feel sad :(

oh well...

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Hey sorry to but into your convo..., i just read the comment dalilah or whatever wrote on ur poem and i looked up the lyrics....it's only sort of similar...i don't think you really copied it, i think its just a strange coincidence. look, here it is:

Never Be Replaced
    by 1st Lady

Album :

Baby I love you and I’ll never let you go
    And if I have to boy I think that you should know
    All the love we made can never be erased
    And I promise you that you will never be replaced

Baby I love you and I’ll never let you

I love you
    Yes I do

I’ll be with you as long as you want me to
    Until (until) the end (the end) of time (of time)
    From the day I met you I knew we'd be together
    And now I know I wanna be with you forever
    I wanna marry you and I wanna have your kids
    Thinking never compared to the feeling of your kisses

I can say I’m truly happy to this day
    You made think I died, I live my life everyday
    There’s never been a doubt in my mind
    That I regret ever having you by my side

But if the day comes that I have to let you go
    I think there’s something I should probably let you know
    That everyday that I spend with you
    And I won’t miss you ‘cause I’m happy that I had you at all

You will never be replaced

I feel for you yes I do
    Be with you as long as you want me too
    Until the end of time

hope you feel better :)

• Andrea
    19 years ago

wow...it's been a while since i've been on here. i have been grounded! well actually i still am. all because i am sort of failing a class while all of my other ones i have A's.

but anyways. how have you been? i read your new poem, i like it! i think its really good. darn...i gotta go. my dad's home!

• Andrea
    19 years ago

lately everything has been getting out of control. my parents are fighting way more. let me just say that now we don't have a back door b/c my dad hit it so hard. he said that...he's gunna kill me and my mom while we're sleeping. now i'm scared of hell to go to sleep. i just do it at school...but now i cant even get under my sn b/c my dad changed my password so i cant get into it! that makes me so mad. now i can only get on at school.

• Allen
    19 years ago

:( That sounds pretty scary... maybe you should seek some outside help regarding your father... wish you well girl :) take care of yourself...

• Andrea
    19 years ago

thanks allen!

today is a great day! i took "happy" pills this morning. hehehehehehe. and now i'm HAPPY! yay!
    and plus its been raining and all gloomy today. i love it! hehe, gosh i'm so excited because of the weather. i bet that sounds stupid...

• Allen
    19 years ago

oh my goodness, WHERE DO YOU FIND "HAPPY" PILLS???? I want some too!!!!!! :D:D:D:D Today is a great day for me too!!!! I just finished study for this year, yayyyyyyyyyy!!!! :D:D:D:D I guess I'll smoke my cyber weed to celebrate :) *smokes cyber weed* weeehehehehehehe..... errr.. would you like one too?? *hands cyber weed over to Andrea*... enjoy :D weeeeeehehehehehe

• Andrea
    19 years ago

lol...your so funnie!

this is my first time smoking cyber weed!

hehehehhehehhehhehehee

ish purdy goooooooooooooooooood

ahahahhahahahahahhahaha

i feel dizzzzy

but...HaPPy HaPPy HaPPy

• Allen
    19 years ago

Hehehe, cyber weed is a great thing ;) it keeps people happy ;) HaPPy HaPPy HaPPy~~~ hehehehe... oh wait, Im not smoking cyber weed right now... but Im still loopy... hmmm...