Finally a Real Superman

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Christopher Reeve died suddenly at 5:30 p.m. yesterday(October 10, 2004) of heart failure. He was 52 years old.

On Saturday October 9, Reeve fell into a coma after going into cardiac arrest while at home. Reeve was being treated for a pressure wound that he developed, a common complication for people living with paralysis. In the past week, the wound had become severely infected, resulting in a serious systemic infection.

Reeve was admitted to Northern Westchester Hospital on Saturday evening and never regained consciousness. His family was at his side at the time of death.
    ~~~~~

Now in Heaven, he will be as he said he always was in his dreams...not paralyzed... he is running and jumping again!

Thoughts and Prayers to his surviving family

You can leave a sympathy message on his website:

http://www.christopherreeve.org

• Andrea
    19 years ago

awwww, i didnt know christopher reeve died. he will be in my prayers tonight. i know he is in a better place and probably is running and jumping again!

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

poor guy, horses are dumb

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

makes me sad hearing about this. i really liked him. i thought he was the coolest superman. i was really hoping for a miracle, something to make him walk again and enjoy life the way most of us enjoy it...we take that for granted a lot of the time.

• chavii
    19 years ago

well death is a certaintity to all but the way 1 lives his or her life makes all the difference n christopher sure was a real superman in his real life , the way he fought his diease was inpiring.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

my prayers are with him and his family

*a moment of silence*