have you written a poem that's made someone teary or cry?? or th

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I've been told by many people that lots of mine have made them cry. My Jennifer Series. "Just Three Years", "A Prayer For Gage", "Babies in Heaven"... I think are some of mine that are most apt to produce tears.

• La Muse Angelique
    19 years ago

"Your Beautiful Silence" is a poem I cried on when I was writing it. Does that also count? :P
    I don't let other people like real life friends read my poems because I'm kinda shy about them and I want to keep them for myself. I'm only posting them online because I know here are people who also love poetry just like me.

I will check out your poems btw I'm also a sucker for sad poems :)

• Joy
    19 years ago

Hmm...well definitely my two poems "You're in Our Hearts" and "Jensyn". They were written for classmates who passed away within the last three months...It was hard just to even write them. If you want to take a look I'd be more than grateful!

=)
    .:jOy:.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

"He Lived For a Month"

it's about my cousin...

• Ten Feet Tall
    19 years ago

i only have one sad one, "it's my fault", it's not true, but if you really think and put someone you love in the poem, its really sad...i mean i made myself cry when i was writting it. hope it helps you and good luck to ya.

Ten Feet Tall

• [[●DareYouToMove●]]
    19 years ago

All For You
    The Forgotten Girl
    It's My Birthday And I'll Cry If I Want To
    The Lies Of Love
    Goodbye
    Silently Broken

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Most of my poems are pretty sad. Mostly broken hearted though...

• Andrea
    19 years ago

all of my peoms are sad, too. but they're not about heart break, they're about my life.

• Aleah
    19 years ago

wow...well. i wrote a poem the other day, and my friend cam. found it and she came up to me in tears. and i freaked out! i was all "Oh my god! what's wrong?! who did what to you?!" and she started laughing. she told me that the poem was so deep and so beautiful it made her cry but she didn't know why. the poem was a love poem, about a girl having experienced first love and then loosing the boy she wanted and needed, and her having to wait for her to finally find her one true love once again.

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Thats actually what I shoot for when writing a sad poem. I beleive that if someone cries after/during reading a poem that that poem ment something to them and theres no greater sense of achievement than knowing that your writing reached out to someone.

--Bryce~

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

92% of my poems are sad... about 80% of those will make you cry.

Aken Sol

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Check out "Cancer Took You From Me" By Hayley Williams, its is amazing!

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

I've been told "Watery Grave pt 1" and "Loved Ones Lost" have made people cry.

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Some of my poems have made people cry or teary eyed, namely one person, but some others have also said so...I can't quite say which poems, because I do not quite remember...but my sad ones usually do.
    -Mortalidaga
    xxTakeCarexx

• suzanne
    19 years ago

you should read poems by candy, hers almost made me cry.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

oh yeah... and when i was in 6th grade, i made a poem about my teacher (who i really love). it was the last day of school and she cried and went outside when she finished. the other teachers next door kinda looked at me funny and i thought i was gonna get in trouble. wish i had that poem with me...

• Lenee.Roca
    19 years ago

a lot of my friends cry when they read my poems.. or they are on the verge of crying when they see how much emotion i have in most of mine... my best friend cryed when i wrote a suicide poem and she found it

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    19 years ago

My poem : "Barbie Doll Shoes" has made several people cry. One comment I got once said, "You spilled my heart on paper!" Which is pretty much what I did. Just let all my emotions flow through my pen. it's on poetry.com under a different title. won editor's choice with them. I'm not dealing with those people though.

It's one of my shorter, not so focused on rhyme poems, because I was crying too much to do anymore.

okay, i'm going to quit bragging, and go see some of your poetry.

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

It is very rare for me to cry about someone elses poetry, but I have definately cried while writing my own...

• K~HO
    19 years ago

Everone of my poems have been written out of sadness and I have cried while writing them

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

I was told one of my poems, death of a loved girl, gave someone chills. But I'm alwaysa grateful for any comments and votes so please....be my guest....go ahead (if you get my point!)

Thanks

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

ive posted a few poems that ppl have said made them cry.. plz take a look at them if you want and plz comment if you do.

• Emily Eaton
    19 years ago

My first poem i put on this site is about my love for a person! Im not allowed to like him at all (which is another sad story) but when i put it into words about how i feel it makes me feel i can do anything and like anyone and love is stronger than anything if you just believe in it! Maybe i don't actually love him perhaps its just all in my head. I don't care cuz u guys our in the same wild fantasy world with me where we write our words for each other to read and the joy of it is that we can relete and respect each others poems which is amazing to me and when i read my poems there for me, to cry and to laugh at. But no1 shud b ashamed to cry at beautiful words such as these on this site. xxx

• Prakash
    19 years ago

I have written a sad love poem
    Take a look - "Ode to a beloved" .

Dont think anyone has read it except me...and the visits shows 13 presesntly....by counting the no of times i checked in to see if someone voted...

Someone pls take a look....its one of the best poems i have ever written...

• Incognito
    19 years ago

I don't know if my poems ever made people cry but most are true and depressing, so check them out. They sometimes make me want to cry, i guess, but i don't tend to cry often.

• Laura
    19 years ago

umm i think all my poems are sad. i have a thing for sad poems also. i have tried to write happier poems but i jsut do as well. so check mine out if you want but if you do make sure to comment and let me know what you think
    !!!

• Heather Dunagan
    19 years ago

I think some of my poems are sad...most of the really deep ones I don't put on this site because I don't know if they are aloud???? Well....Erin Wrights poems I think it was...they made me cry!

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

I made a few that made my closest friends cry. Because it was about them. Or myself in an odd way. And sometimes they make myself cry I n an oddball way.lol.-Ash-

• taras
    19 years ago

my poem HELP!!!! has made alot of people cry when they read it, this poem expresses the way that i feel, it's just who i am

• Shana
    19 years ago

here are some of my tear breakers, "Was to young", "My Final Plea", some of my friends break out and cry when they read them, I have alot of other sad ones but these are my main ones :)

• Angel of Broken Dreams
    19 years ago

I don't know about real tear jerking poems of mine, but I have written some I think are semi-sad. 'Autum Leaf' could be one, and theirs ' the princess and the vampire' and of course, 'unwritten', 'red rivers' maybe 'Ten thousand' and unforgettably, 'walk'. I don't know if these will make you cry, but they are, in my opinion, my best poems.

• Tarikins
    19 years ago

My poem R.I.P has made people cry.

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

I have written a few

"Jimmy's Almost Birthday"

"The Little Girl"

"With Angels for Eternity"

• Lushed
    19 years ago

well i dont really know if anything i wrote is cry-worthy. but the majority of ym poetry is sad. oh, and "a lonley thing" has made some people i know cry. but i dont really know for sure ya no. :P

• Lenee.Roca
    19 years ago

mine do all the time but they are about my life and how i feel towards it..

• NoPatience
    19 years ago

you can read my poems. about 99% of them are really sad.

• Christina
    19 years ago

This was an amazing poem it really touched and more than just telling your sad tale it sends a message to people and that is totally awesome GREAT JOB!

• happy days
    19 years ago

i love reading sad poems and writing them too cos most of mine are all sad and true

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

I guess. My friend Caz cried when she read Incubus, Whiter shade of pale and Lethe. No crying for the rest of my stuff, though, so thank Hades. I never know how to react when she suddenly reads my stuff and starts crying.

• AngelOfFear
    19 years ago

yep my mum cried wen i rote one.. blllllaaaaaahhhhhh it wasnt a suicide note it was a errr poem :)

xx emz