FOR JANIS

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Alasdair at 2004-10-15

Woah, why do you even bother continuing to write? This shit sucks!

Thats a comment that he put in one of my poems. Called "My feelings for you." Also he's been coming into the chatroom UNDER MY NAME and giving me bad rep.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

wow. have you done something to him?

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

The reasons why we need to be able to delete inappropriate comments on our poem pages just keep on growing.

Kayla, how do you know that he is the one who is using your identity?

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Because I came in there and my internet connection got lost one day so I had to log back in and it said that name was taken so I had to us Kayla_Dearing36 and he said thats not how u takes someones name and he logs out logs in with Kayla_Dearing. So basicly I COUGHT HIM RED HANDED

• Alasdair
    19 years ago

You didn't catch me red handed, you moron. You were Kayla_Dearing. Somebody tried to fake you, coming in as Kayla_Dearing36. I said "That's not how you do it", and I came in as Kayla_Dearing. I told everybody that it was me, and I immediately logged out again.
    I know how to fake people's names, but it doesn't mean that I did it. You know because I have perfect spelling and grammar...and your little "fake" never does.
    In conclusion, stop slandering me.

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

No u didn't I was Kayla dearing36 And Kayla Dearing was taken because my computer internet stoped. And u loged off and started giving me a bad name. And u better stop!!!!!!

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

I my boy am not a whiny little brat I am an artic
    I show myself through what I written and the hours I spend making my heart pore on to the pages. so my dear if you don't like what I write the get the flamen heack off this web site. because I'm not going to be fan off by a little puck like you.