haloween

• olivia
    19 years ago

Just was wondering what every one was doign 4 halloween.Normally it always ue\sed to b my favorte holiday liekd to dress up and all the spooky aspect but havent enjoyed it 4 the last 2 yrs well 2 yrs as of this halooween.Being how it was teh day my bro passed away from suicide.Even tho i rather dig and hole and die in it on that day i have a 2 yr old son and i wont take the fun away from him.Today we bought him his costume hes gonna b spongebob squarepants his absolute favorite he loooks soo cute.=)

So what about u uys .. parties .. trick or treating (there is no age limit on trick or treating lol my grandma goes).. dressing up and if u are as what .. ??

xoxo
    olivia

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

I'm sorry about your brother. It seems kind of sad to tell you about any fun I might be having because you won't be having fun yourself. :-(

• Casey
    19 years ago

I'm sorry about your brother too. I dunno if it makes you feel better to know what other people are doing to have fun ( i guess some people do that) but im gonna be wendy from the cartoon version of peter pan, and im gonna go trick or treating. I hope you can find something to get your mind off of your brother this halloween.

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

I forgot to say what I was doing! My husband and I are going to a Halloween party on Saturday. We are going to dress as a pimp and his hoe. LOL He has a pimp daddy hat and cane and everything. Then on Sunday, we are going to dress up again, as a cat and a vampire and go and see the movie "The Grudge". We always go see a horror movie on Halloween night. I hope this brings a smile to your face to picture a couple going as a pimp and hoe. LOL, and perhaps you could go see a movie too? :-) Hope you feel better.

• olivia
    19 years ago

I didnt ask to make myself feeel better.It snot liek im gonna b stuck at home il shed a my tears of course its a sad day 4 me but i have a sona nd i will b takign him trick or treating so it ll b fun he love shis costume he wore it all day today when we got home lol.So dont feel bad tellign me about the fun ur have i dliek to know just wondering which is why i made teh post=).Man i wanna see teh movie grudge but lol its hard to do with a 2 yr old so im stuck waiting out most things till it comes out on video hehe.Pimp and hoe huh tahst cute lol i couldnt see my hus dressing up as something tahtd b a funny sight to say the least.Well thx guys 4 sharing and responding just wasnted to see what everyone was up to.Have fun!! whatever everyone may b doing and watch out 4 weirdos .=)

• heather
    19 years ago

i am having a part on saturday

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

I dunno. I wish I could go out partying (my friend WAS gonna have a halloween costume party but, that got cancelled) and dress up in a really un-me fashion (those of you who saw mean girls and know the rules of halloween know what I'm talking about) but, I think I'm gonna stay home and study for exams while listening to some really sad songs on the radio...:)