Janis : I am in good health now! :)

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Happy to hear that you have recovered totally. Welcome back Janis.

Can you please look at this thread

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=6693

It's about inappropriate comments.

The comment i was reffering in that topic is
    http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/life/comments.php?id=163810

Thank you.

Looks at Lucifer,
    *giggles* for the final time.. Awww i will miss your broken wingy thingy dear :)

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Hmm.. you fixed lucifer.. but milliontears, chris..etc still doesn't look good.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Ah, validation from the boss, mwa ha ha!

So Janis, is now another good time to ask about the moderator role? Seeing as i'm innocent on all counts?

: )

• Kevin
    19 years ago

AND ANOTHER THING!!...

So like when i've posted a comment on someones poem i get taken back to the comments page which isn't really a logical move as i've already been there and done my thing.

I'd suggest changing this set up so that after you post a comment you are taken back to the poets list of poems, cause lets face it, if you like something enough to comment, then you want to see more of their work eh?

*whispers to Janis* So janis honey, hows about the moderator job eh? Have i told you today how pretty you are looking? No? well i astrally projected to your room and checked you out just for personal records....wow!...you have....pretty eyes...em...

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Welcome Back Janis! So glad you are all better now!!!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Thanks for removing that comment. I didn't say you have to suspend Kevin's account or something. He gives very good advice many times. But sometimes, he gives comments out of track, which takes off all the good impression. He thinks he is witty but he doesn't know when to be witty. He calls it “sarcastic comments” but often they are “Bitter sarcasms” than healthy criticism.

I couldn’t resist telling this.. sorry for talking about this on this thread.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Never meant to cause offence trincy dear, but that doesn't matter now as i have political immunity...don't make me moderate you.

To wit?
    or to woo?

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

welcome back janis! thanks! :D

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

...and congrats to vlad! aww... i miss his wingy thingy whines already! just joking :D

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Whats wierd about it?

I think it shows my dedication to becoming a moderator.....I'LL DO ANYTHING AYE!

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Hey Janis,

I'm very glad that your in good health. I was starting to get worried. lol. I get worried about everything. When my grandma isn't home by 11pm I get scared and worried. If I don't know whats going on I'll get worried. so u know. I worry a little too much. But of course I'm nice to people and I love this site :-D thanks for making it :-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yeah I would like to know how you can become a moderator too

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Back off ladies, I AM THE ONE!

I could out-moderate both of you, come on!, i'll moderate with you both with one hand behind my back!! put em up!!

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

We all can ask but janis is the one that picks. So don't try to be sooo u know. Besides how do u know if your better then us?

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

Oh, well I thought he was seriouse. LOL. But anywayz thank you very much and Mr. Murray I'm sorry forgive me? and I hope we become moderators too

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Aw man, do i have to put little : ) every time i want to indicate humour?

Kayla, no sweat, and no forgiveness needed, i do not require apologies my dear, ever...unless you misquote me, and then it's Ninja time.

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

I'm sorry I have a bad sense of hummor sometime. lol. But ya know when ya like me u get that way.