Words for Hero

• Gasttlee
    17 years ago

If anybody knows any words that describe a hero like brave or something, by all means post it. I'm trying to make a poem about heroes.

• Kevin
    17 years ago

Heroes are people who did things other people wouldn't or couldn't do in times when those things needed desperately to be done.

• NuovoVesuvio
    17 years ago

I agree with Bob. Many heroes make a massive difference without ever being recognized.

• Deana
    17 years ago

I think Bobs a mature ,sensible person so I agree with a lot of his opinions but not all! I think your right though people do seem to patronize him, I guess he`s become their HERO! I don`t think Bob would mind an honest opinion that would disagree with his own.

• Ashleigh Skye
    17 years ago

I think Kevin stated it perfectaly... and david I agree with you one hundred percent but normally I think bob is right and his opinions match mine most of the time and thats why I agree with him so much.. cause we share the same view only he can state his much better than I can.

• silvershoes
    17 years ago

Haha, I'm sure the poem is now complete..but I think courageous expresses a hero's persona dead on. Hero's courage is facing a conjoined fear when no one else will. He is no less scared, but he has stands up, because he has courage! Or she :)

Courage is not confidence--it is braving one's insecurities..

Eh, yep.

• Nick who Plays Pool
    17 years ago

"Boy seeing the way you guys work with the wounded, the way you deal with burned up legs, ripped up bellies. Makes me proud every time I throw up."
    -Klinger

• Choose xX Alex Xx Life
    17 years ago

Believe for whats right.
    Strong.
    Unstoppable.
    Powerful
    role model
    wisdom
    unique
    amazing
    fiery

• Stephanie
    17 years ago

I believe in a way we are all heros. Just some in more ways then others. You know some of us help more people then we realize.

• Veamm
    16 years ago

Heroes are cool..doing things with no exception they'd love to die than to be a coward..heroes are cool stuffs

• Veamm
    16 years ago

A man live with valor

• Katrina
    16 years ago

A hero is just aregular person, but someone who is willing to tack a risk someone who will step outside there safe zone