Quotes Award

• Fsams
    17 years ago

I think it would be a great improvement if a new award for the number of quotes submitted is introduced. Dont u think so?

• aDORKable x3
    17 years ago

I agree! It is Poems and QUOTES [dot] com... Janis is doing a lot, && this isn't THAT important. Maybe when he gets some free time.

<3

• Gem
    17 years ago

Yeah but a lot of quotes aren't geniune quotes and it's a lot easier to steal them from other sites.
    Which is why there are so many quotes on here that are already posted
    At least most of the poems are geniune work and worthy of awards =)
    My two pence there =)

• Steven Beesley
    17 years ago

Frankly I see no merit or point for having an award for quotes. What is the need, why must we have one? If you desperately need such an award then print one on your computer.

• Fsams
    17 years ago

Its not just for me I created this post. Not becoz I havent got awards in my life! Any ways its ur view n I respect ur view.

• PoeticJustice
    16 years ago

I agree

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Just for future reference, NO... it is not ok to post someone else's work (poem or quote) even if you give credit. Some sites allow it, this one does not.

• Steven Beesley
    16 years ago

Even if you give credit at the bottom of the quote to the original author it is not considered acceptable. All pomes and Quotes on this site must be your own originals, those are the rules.

• skynerraw
    16 years ago

I think it would be great to have a quotes award, but yeah with copied quotes

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

Meh. What's the point.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

I don't like this idea. This award will be pointless.... honestly, what difficulty is there in posting quotes........? Poems are what's harder. No go on the quotes award....

• Jordan
    16 years ago

"what difficulty is there in posting quotes........?"

Good ones? Or the thoughtless ones scattered everwhere on this site. Because most of the quotes you see here are among the latter.

Plus, poetry isn't ever necessarily hard to write - in fact, some people get loads of praise for writing crappy 2 second poetry while others actually write and do it well and receive no praise.

Just because quotes are "easy to write" doesn't mean that they don't deserve an award.

Although to be honest, I think the award system is pointless anyway....it doesn't say anything real about the skill level involved with writing, just the people who vote.