Suggestion for poem order

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I know people have suggested that poems appear in our poem list in random order. I kind of like that idea, but also like that the most recent are at the top.

Here is a compromise...hopefully it is possible to implement.

Each time you go in to a person's poem list, the poems will appear in chronological order with the most recent at the top.... however, there will be a "Shuffle" button that would then rearrange the poems in a random order.

What does everyone think???

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

I love it, shuffle buttons for everyone!!!!

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

ya i like that idea too-or maybe we could just choose how we want to see poem lists-like if we want to see all people's in chronological-or by name-or by comments-or random, so somehow we could choose for ourselves-that way ppl that want to see them in order could-or ppl that didn't...well ya u get it. shuffle button is a good idea too though!!!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Yes, Like when you go to view poems by member, you can sort the members by age, rating, votes, etc.... when you go to a person's profile page (maybe the poet could decide how their poems are displayed by default) and then the viewer can choose to sort by date (recent to old or old to recent), by alphabet (a to z or z to a), by category, or a random shuffle.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Janis picks the moderators. How I became one was offering to help clean up the forums (there were ALOT of threads in wrong categories)

Right now all we can do is edit/move/delete posts on the forum.