An anger section

• Beauty In The Breaking
    16 years ago

I've been having a hard time deciding where the best place to put my angry poems at =P I think that it would be really helpful if there was a side section in the explicit section or someplace like that for angry type poems =)

• Beauty In The Breaking
    16 years ago

I could but theres a problem with putting them there =P
    In the Dark, Fantasy section theres a choice between
    dark, horror
    fantasy, mystical
    science fiction
    unexplained
    other
    and when you look at those anger doesn't really fit in there =P I'm still lost lols

• Beauty In The Breaking
    16 years ago

*sigh* Yeah, I've thought of that but anger just doesn't seem to fit with the other topics in there =P And the only place in Explicit that it would fit in is the "other" section also but it just doesn't seem to fit there either =P Maybe I'm just being crazy lols

• Beauty In The Breaking
    16 years ago

*sigh* I think I'll just put it in the "other" section in the Explicit section because it's really the closet topic =P It still would make things easier if there was a section just for anger lols
    And the poems name is "In my heart I hate her"

• Beauty In The Breaking
    16 years ago

Lols I just finished putting it on ^_^ It's there now

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

Couldn't you just leave them in the sadness, depression type. It is almost the same as anger.

• Beauty In The Breaking
    16 years ago

Lols I've thought of that also but my depression...lols...
    isn't anything close to my anger poems lols They just don't seem to fit when I compare my anger poems to the depression ones that are in the section =P I just don't want to post them in the wrong place and cause a hassle =P

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

^That's another idea.

• claire
    16 years ago

There are a lot of categories that could be added - anger is def. a good one. maybe under dark poetry.

• Robie Lincer
    16 years ago

I think the anger poems can go in the

profanity category in the explicit section

• Steven Beesley
    16 years ago

If it's a normal rant, it would depent what the rant was about, but if it's hot and there might be profanity then it would definately go into the explicit section.

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

Also- What about, in sad poems- Family?

or in the family section sad.. idk. but i recently wrote a sad family poem.. but if i post it in family.. people will expect a happy family poem. and there's no subcategory in sad... o.o