Privacy

• David
    16 years ago

Have you ever thought if members don't want to be known if they are online or not?

It should be opinional, who else agrees? well its doesn't matter, the editors just have to enforce this cause this effect is annoying.

when i thought you were going to put a *number* of how many members were viewing the site, *not who they were!!*

David

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

I was thinking about this actually. Well done for bringing it up :)

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Why would you not want to be shown? You don't want to be forced into returning those comments that you are in debt? I disagree, privacy shouldn't be an option because there isn't a point! Honestly, there are more important things we need to get off our backs than this.

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

"You don't want to be forced into returning those comments that you are in debt?"

Why is that the only thing you pointed out, Stephen?

And 'our' backs? Who is 'our'? Since when were you a moderator?

• Hey Brittknee
    16 years ago

Why does it matter if someone sees you are online?

This should only be an option when the "online" is on your profile page

• Boy
    16 years ago

First of all i also was agree about privacy. but whats the point behind it. is it bad? well i dnt think so

• Beauty In The Breaking
    16 years ago

I personally don't mind being shown as online and I find this new feature makes things very easy and nice =) I enjoy being able to see which of my friends are on and I've found a lot of fantastic poets that way also =)

I just don't see any point in having that kind of privacy when just because someone sends you a pm or comment doesn't mean you have to reply anyway =P
    Rhea

• firexdancer
    16 years ago

I don't really mind being shown online, but like a day ago i got two random pms from people cause they saw i was online... i know you don't have to reply but it's annoying to have to delete it and put up with it.
    ^agreed

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

Yea. i got a few random :ReAd My StUfFzZz PlZZZ

pms.. its kind of annnoying..

• David
    16 years ago

Then how are you supposed to rate poems? post here? on the discussion board? you can't

David