Ahem!!!

• Tricky Daze
    16 years ago

Can someone explain me what happened to this site?
    And we should be aware of it...please we love this site and it was really irritating..
    With Love,
    Laura

• ABake
    16 years ago

Yeah I was wondering the same thing.
    It was very annoying.

• Goran Rahim
    16 years ago

Damn, i couldnt even sleep for that four days

i was like what i will do without P&Q

• Romancing the Darker Side
    16 years ago

Whew I thought something was wrong with my computer, or the site was shutting down... well good thing it's back up.

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Can't you all just be happy it's back rather than having a fit that it was down?

If it was a planned take down, yes, it should have been announced. But if it was a server problem, there is no way to contact everyone.

Hopefully we can get something of that sort in place. When the site goes down, Janis or the tech will email the mods (or at least me and then I can email the rest of the mods) and then we can contact club managers and/or assistants. Then the club managers can setup their own system for communicating with their club other than on P&Q.

By this method, most of the regular users would at least know what we know... or that there is actually nothing to know.

I'd suggest club managers start organizing something like that if they haven't already. It's always smart to have back up methods of communication.

(oh yeah... I do not know why the site was down yet...)

• Boy
    16 years ago

Im happy that this site is being managed by hard working people. Thx to all moderators. And once again we can submit our poetry here.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Well, let's just say that I was in a horrible state and without it, I was lost...

As a matter of fact I downloaded LimeWire, I was so bored....

I was given so much time on the computer that I had frikken planned on returning hundreds of comments with that time... I am still extremely depressed that I could not get that done, because I fear I have given my computer a virus now from LimeWire, and my parents won't, once again, allow me on the computer. You see what happens without this site... now I am extremely perturbed by this website being down... AHHH! I'm happy it's up, but I wish it were up earlier in time for me not to have given my family computer a virus, then I would have had so much time on here!!!! But, it's all just bad bad bad timing, and for me it happens to be the worst.

Oh well, and I fully agree with Ann =]

Glad to be back =]

• Milton
    16 years ago

"Can't you all just be happy it's back rather than having a fit that it was down?"

They weren't making That big of a deal...

• Infected with His Deadly Love
    16 years ago

I'm glad its working again.

• Tricky Daze
    16 years ago

LOL Doug

• Noir
    16 years ago

Lol...

Well we can see who's truly addicted to this place..

But it shows that people here like the communication with their own kind and not the website...

Or so I've observed.

• .K.i.T.t.Y.
    16 years ago

I'm glad everyone wasn't able to get on. For a while I thought there was something wrong with my computer! =]

BUT I'M GLAD IT'S BACK!!!!!

Now to catch up on those contests.

• Pesamenteiro
    16 years ago

Whaaat....?

What happened?
    I wan't here...
    Did I miss something

Sorry but I always have to know everything lol