This is very small...

• Brittney Follett
    16 years ago

But I think it would be cool if you could arrange your features... like if one is in the middle you can move it to the top... or vise versa... Like you want your extreme favorites at the top and not-so-extreme favorites at the bottom... Well not sure how this is gonna turn out but .. lol .. just a thought. :P

-Thanks

• Kristina
    16 years ago

Thats a good idea, but i know they wont do anything about it to make it do that. it would take too much time and work.

• Noir
    16 years ago

[mimics some skater obsessed kid]

Extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme Bro...Cha' like I soo dig this...

Noggles...I wish I thought up of this Diamondz suggestion dude...

I mean it's sooo sick when I see something that's diamondz rather than smooth...Cha' I just hope no B.G.L steals this (Background Loser) cos I'll like seriously Hamster him up...

Dude...Props to ya...Cha Bro...

*This was a joke...I repeat this was a joke....End transmission*

• Noir
    16 years ago

(Mimics Hillbilly Skater)

Exturneemme....

Moo'ieeeee Moo'ieeeee you knew y'ur name minds me of my (BGL) pir'g Suuuuweeet....

Ch'a yun'gun like Mama Pu'rnessess yus to say....Dun hate the pig, hate yur'self for hating the pig...Cos smuroooth pig is a diurmoondz pig, dun mean yur a pig.

[spits tabacci while chewing gum]

Ex'turneemmme Y'all....Ex'turneemme...

• Just Lucy
    16 years ago

Well I thought they were both amusing... but ya know, he got the skater obsessed kid like exact... r u sure ur not a skater boy in disguise Noir... ?