FAVORITE POEM LIST

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Does anyone keep their fav poems on that list? and if you do aren't you afraid of the author deleting the poem then you wont be able to read it again...

please explaing your reasoning for using this feature.. I just want to know how used it is.

• X Kashies Misery X
    16 years ago

Personally I don't but I don't know why, I guess cause it's put in with all the other poems, I feel not the need to...and nice pic btw

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Thanx you

• X Kashies Misery X
    16 years ago

No worries, it's really pretty.....do you add your favourite peoms on ur list?

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

No I dont because when I started collecting my favorite poems this option wasn't availiable to me, so I started writing them all down in a book, along with the authors user name. Then when this feature came along I already had so many in my book that I decided to stay with it. Also I decided that what happens if the author deletes the poem? then I wont have it anymore, but if I wrote it in my book I can have it forever.

• Veamm
    16 years ago

Yeah..me either i don't^^

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Intersting

• BlueDreams
    16 years ago

I'll do have....

• Romancing the Darker Side
    16 years ago

I believe I have a couple in there, but I never check it. No poem to me has made such an impact that I will wantto read it over and over again. Hopefully one day I shall find it. ;)

• Goran Rahim
    16 years ago

I have four poems in my fav list, usually they are the poems that touched me alot, and no im not afraid if author delete them, cause i think they are good enough that the author will keep it, and if they delete it, hey, its not end of the world,lol.

• Alex D
    16 years ago

N

• MissAlyssaGraff
    16 years ago

Sometimes. if theyre REALLY good.

• Sweet Fragility
    16 years ago

Yepyep.

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Thanx for your input guys

• Bre Monique
    16 years ago

I do save my favs on my computer (don't worry I don't take credit for any of them lol) now. Before I just added them to my favorite poem lists but one of my favorite poems from this website was deleted and I was upset because I loved reading that poem. After that I began saving them.

• Baby Rainbow
    16 years ago

I think when it came out i used it then realised i didnt actually need it cos i didnt check it ..oh well

• X l i l T a n i X
    16 years ago

No i dont have any fav poems

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of poems that you can have on your favorite poem list?

• Viola
    16 years ago

There is a limit, and as of now it is 5.

• Ashleigh Skye
    16 years ago

Alrite thanx, I'm suprised that its so short

• Vane
    16 years ago

I keep some ...the ones that have touched me most

• Gem
    16 years ago

When i find a poem that really hits me and i can relate to, i add it to my faves list and then when i'm really bored and no one is on the forums or i just want to read something, i'll go back and read through.
    It's a fun feature