Which one of your poems is you fave?

• xx Danii xx
    16 years ago

Mine would have to be either 21st century girl or one of my new ones which is called broken life.

Love Danii
    xxx

• Viola
    16 years ago

I really couldn't tell you. I think each of my poems holds a special meaning to me..Ofcourse there are some that written better than others but that doesn't make me like them more..

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

If I think I've already written my favorite poem, then obviously I'm not going to get any better.

I rather think it's still to be written =]

• Veamm
    16 years ago

Young crusader..well i really don't know

• Dan
    16 years ago

Any about katie, Explicit ones were the peoples fav until i had to delete them. But anyway look at em and u tell me =P

• Adelle
    16 years ago

My favorite poem would have to be dreams of my Paradise for some reason my latest poems see to have lacked any real stauncher and emotion I think I have been concentrating on making them better to much and there getting worse so from now on I’m just going to let it flow.

• Romancing the Darker Side
    16 years ago

Sin-Shine is mine, just because it's so unique and I lvoe the metaphors I was able to pull out of a typo of Sunshine. (See, not all typos are bad!) :)

• DarkMurderr
    16 years ago

I think: What do you know about your daughter?
    Actually I don't like my poems.. but if I have to choose ..

• Alex D
    16 years ago

Any of my featured, because that's why their featured :P

• Bre Monique
    16 years ago

My favorite poem I wrote is called Last Night's Dream [ it's one of my featured poems ] It was the first poem I ever wrote and every time I read it I still feel the same emotion I felt the moment I put those words on paper.