Posting Stories

• Syndicate
    16 years ago

I think I'd be pretty cool if we could not only post poems and quotes but also stories. Like when we posted them only the title would show up so it wouldn't take up a lot of room and then those who are interested in reading it would click on the title to get a story.

I think this is a pretty good idea....but I may be the only one that thinks so. What do you guys think?

• lala
    16 years ago

I think it's agreat idea! Think of all the possibilities!!!11

:D

• emptysole
    16 years ago

Hmmmm...
    poems,quotes&stories the name is getting a little long lmao

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

It has been discussed before, I doubt that Janis will implement it anytime soon.

For now, just post it like you would a poem and you may add (story) to the title.

• Syndicate
    16 years ago

Thanx Ann :)

lol, I hate doing that so much....so troublesome... X3

• Milton
    16 years ago

I'm pretty sure you'll find some good story telling forums and websites if you search up google.

I doubt the admins here would go through the trouble of setting up another system for stories. it's poems and quotes after all.

• Syndicate
    16 years ago

True, true. the admins have enough on their plate as it is

• Choose xX Alex Xx Life
    16 years ago

I think that story telling is an exellent idea, however more likely to get plagourised. xxx alex xxx

• Brittney Follett
    16 years ago

Yes there is a text limit. I wrote a 4 page poem .. and i had to post it as Death part one and Death part two .. if only it was longer lol..

• Boy
    16 years ago

Most people write story. anyways. let see what happens.

• bequi
    16 years ago

I work on stories too, actually i got plenty of it than my poems... if only they could spare a place here for stories... and hope its more secure.. plss

• bequi
    16 years ago

It website address doesnt have to be like that... they can always create a new address or they can keep it the same way, as what all we wish here, just a spare us a space for stories...

• Gem
    16 years ago

"Maybe if there was an add on where no one could copy and paste stuff from the sites...I've heard about something like that to stop anyone from copying your work and calling it your own..."

That doesn't stop anyone from copying it out manually. If someone wants to steal something, they will do it. They can just print screen and copy it out in their own time.