For Any Who Care...Update!

• Michelle
    19 years ago

GOt a few really nice comments(thanks!!) from my last post so thought I wouldupdate...Craig & I met on this site last February..long story short we fell in love thru many emails(at first via the site)then he downloaded yahoo and we begin chatting and now talk for hrs every night on the phone..he gave up a 15 year job to come live here for 3 months this summer(WI) and I just went to England from Nov 23-Dec 8..something I never thought I would be doing..Itw as GREAT!!!...he just got his interview date(we are about six months intot he visa process to movehim here) for Jan. 12 at the LOndon Embassy..if he gets the visa(which he WILL no reason not to!)it willb e issued the 13th and he will come about Feb. 16 a year to the day we met... WOOOOO HOOOO!!!! We have a wedding date set for April 2nd..just in case anyone cares!! And again..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU JANIS!!!!! :)

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

I remember your previous posts about immigration difficulties you faced. It's nice to know that you are overcoming them and moving toward your goal of getting married. That is a wonderful story to share. I wish both of you all the best in the future.
    --Lydia

• Michelle
    19 years ago

THanks so much guys!! WEdding date moved to March 26 now!!! for good! and plans coming along great..he's coming Jan.17or 18th now..can't WAIT!!! :) :) :)

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Wow, that's an awesome story to tell the kids and grand kids. Congrats! Hope you two live happily ever after! Take care......

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

Congratualtions to you and Craig. Good Luck to you.

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

AWWWW that is the sweetest story ever. To think you met him on this very site...thats amazing...i am glad everything had worked out for you and i wish you a world of hapiness to the both of you now and in the future as husband and wife...
    take care
    with love,
    Scooby

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

Very cool, Michelle! Congratulations! May everything be smooth sailing here on out. And blessings upon you both as you continue life together. :)

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

wow, that is an amazing story. Personally before i started writting and posting on this site i didnt think it was possible to fall inlove online but i have realized it is quite an amazing thing. love. and i have fallen in love to, good luck with your life, i hope you have a happy marriage

• Michelle
    19 years ago

Thanks so much again everyone, we are SOOO very happy together!! :) We talk for a few hours a day and it's been almost a year now..and we just booked his ticket last night..Jan. 18th he's finally here for good!! yayy!!!!!! Thanks again for your wishes and all of them back to you as well!!! :)Michelle..and Craig :)

• happy days
    19 years ago

wow, congratulations. good luck though im sure you wont need it. theanks for the lovely comment on my poem by the way xxxxx

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

That is an amazing story...I wish you both the very best in life! Congratulations~Holly

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

wow... that sounds awesome! congrats to the both of you. good luck on everything!

• Michelle
    19 years ago

AWwww he got his visa last WEd. Jan. 12th..and we just got here..HOME 3 hours ago..my baby that I met on THIS site...a year ago next month..is here with me to LIVE forever and ever now...yayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!! We're sooo soo grateful to Janis and SO very happy together...we get married March 26th..hes HOME wih me guys!!! :) :) :)Michelle

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

YAYYYYYYY, Michelle!

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

i met so many great people on this site but you have led something into marriage...wow...that is so amazing. this site works wonders. Michelle, i wish you all the luck in the world....Congrats!! May God Bless You and Your New...Craig!
    Love Heather!