Poopy!

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

All the threads I planned to write in, have been closed, so I have been essentially forced to create another. Here are several anecdotes I wished slash wish to insert:

1. Hello William. Oh, it's so obvious.
    2. Bob, did you go on a trip?
    3. Britt, I keep forgetting your name, isn't that embarrassing? Took me a minute there to think it up, but hey, the hahaha's were nothing but pleasant. Well, who really laughs unless they are experiencing a pleasant emotion? Come on now!
    4. Kevin, may your mission(s) prevail.
    5. Abby and Sibs said pretty much everything I wish I had said, but didn't...so yeah.

To stay on topic, give me some feedback! Some feedback on how I can become more excellent than I already am. This is the question: Can one exceed perfection? I need your feedback and suggestions, and I need them now.

• Independence Forever
    16 years ago

Hi queenie, hows it going?

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

Oh, why thank you ;) I'll certainly be safe...ahem. I'm sure your roadtrip was fun, you don't have to tell me that, you're talking to a motorcycle mamasita right here! The longest bike trip I've been on was about 50 miles, but hey...someday. Yep, I'm turning 19 on the 23rd. I would really rather not, but I suppose the birthday manbearbeast doesn't care. My eyes are blurry and I'm tired, so sorry if I'm scatter-brained.

Britty babe, I only forgot your name because I was excruciatingly exhausted and slightly high...on smelly markers. You know how it goes.

Has anyone heard from Angelina recently? I miss her spunk.

William, it's embarrassing how long it took me to realize. I always guessed, but...Well :) Good to know.

Mod Squad, Kev got turned down? Oh, the drama has yet to begin...This is exciting.

• Sherry Lynn
    16 years ago

Oh, Queenie, you naughty gilr lol..

You know that we can not discuss another members appication for mod with you or anyone else...

tisk tisk....

Anyways... Jane, I hope you do have a very loving and blessed birthday

• Independence Forever
    16 years ago

Well hi atticus how are you doing?

oh i'm doing fine thanks for replying

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

I'm pretty sure I said hello...Unless I am mistaken.

Hi Atticus, how are you doing? :)

• Independence Forever
    16 years ago

Thanks to you i'm trying to commit suicide, unluckily for me all my scissors are safety scissors, all my knifes are plastic, i have no ropes for nooses, and i have this odd sensation to perform the masochism tango

but other than that and being shot down several times today i'm awesome thanks for asking.

happy birthday to me tomorrow

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, how old will you be turning? I'm turning 19 on Tuesday, but I think I already said that several times above...Oops.

Please don't kill yourself, that wouldn't go over so well with my conscience.

I still don't see why you are insulted. We've never met, and why should it matter what I think? Insult me all you like, if it will make you feel better. I give you full permission.

• Sherry Lynn
    16 years ago

As to your perfection question,

I do not think that one could ever achieve absolute perfection. We are all human and to be human means that we have and will continue to err in our ways.

The only time we may experience absolute perfection, in my opinion, is when our bodies are laid to rest adn we join above the clouds in the skies to Heaven above.

Just my thoughts and jots...

• Pete
    16 years ago

Feedback on how you can become "more excellent than you are already are", simply question how and why you do everything you do in an attempt to improve.

Perfection .. hmm toughie! They way I see it is that it's part of being human to be imperfect. I don't just think you can't improve on perfection; I don't think you can reach it. To be perfect is to no longer be human.

~Pete.

• Sherry Lynn
    16 years ago

^^^ I think you offed lol

"To be imperfect is to no longer be human."

Shouldn't it be

To be perfect is to no longer be human?

• Pete
    16 years ago

Darn, I was hoping I edited that before anyone noticed.
    Now I just look foolish.
    Well no change there then. (^^ ,)

~Pete.

• Sherry Lynn
    16 years ago

Hey, I like it better your way... it shows that you are human and not perfect lol

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

Wow guys, thanks for the reality check! I guess I'm not perfect after all...silly me :)

HA!

• Independence Forever
    16 years ago

I am twenty years old now and it feels great, no teen on my age anymore and it's shorter woohoo

• limp
    16 years ago

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 26TH.

when is yours jane. happy birthday. when is yours.

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

The 23rd, woman!

• Oceansoul
    16 years ago

"To stay on topic, give me some feedback! Some feedback on how I can become more excellent than I already am. This is the question: Can one exceed perfection? I need your feedback and suggestions, and I need them now."

not so long ago a thread was locked because a mod found that -altough maybe not on purpose - the person that made the thread was asking to read his or her poetry, and that that belonged in "Requests to read/comment poems"

this is just the same, but no problems here, ? is being friends with mods helps to get away with more ?

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

I certainly was not.