i'm angry

• Escobar
    19 years ago

i'm angry about all the people who just look at a poem like a fool and dont comment or vote!for what i submit my poems!i want to know what others think of my poems that's my only reason!

• Lushed
    19 years ago

ya.. but i guess people dont really have time to read every poem...and if someone didnt like a certain poem, maybe they just didnt want to say anything rude... i dunno. but i'll go check out some of yours..and i'll be sure to comment too! ^__^

• Escobar
    19 years ago

first of all jen thanx for your comments i really appreciate that!
    justplainme what do you want from me?you don't even read my poems!i mean i only want a comment it's unnecessary if i get a positive or negative i just want to improve my poetry,myself.
    Peace!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

I noticed that you registered just a week ago. A poem getting 500 visits and 3 votes is not bad after one week. Seriously. Remember you are "competing" for readers with tens of thousands of other poets here.

Every time you click on one of your own poems, that also counts as a visit. And no offense but you may have a lot of people visiting your pages and finding your poetry doesn't appeal to them. Or maybe the 3 who did vote keep on returning for another read.

• Mild insomnia
    19 years ago

i know that, why don't people put bad rates on them then, or suggest improvements on work?

• Mild insomnia
    19 years ago

*looks sarcastically questioning*

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I know what you mean, but try making an effort to vote and comment on other poets work, alot of them are kind enough to return the favour :o)

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

Yeah That Really Sucks When They Do That xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

yeah i hate it or even if they just glance then write good work look at my stuff! i always take the time 2 read others work and comment and vote honestly and i would hope the same 4rom them