Suggestion

• Nightmare Fiend
    16 years ago

Ok this may sound myspacey but hear me out.

As we all know nobody gets along with everybody and some of the people we dont get along with go to extremes to make you miserable so maybe we can have a block feature so they cant leave you purposely bad voting, nasty comments and cruel messages so hows that ? =D

• Kevin
    16 years ago

I think if this gets implemented, there will be lots of people who will block anyone who says anything less than 100% positive about their poem, and as Bob said, we need honest feedback to improve and as long as someone explains their points of view we should welcome it.

• Sweet lig
    16 years ago

I agree

• Tiffany
    16 years ago

Agreed.

• Christina
    16 years ago

I third that approvell lol if that makes sence?!

• Nightmare Fiend
    16 years ago

I'm not talking bout avoiding honest critics im all for that but some people make enemies that will purposely harrass, downvote etc...but yea i guess my idea is shot down

• Im So OVER IT
    16 years ago

WE need to make our pro's alot more personal you know like to where we can have layouts and more pictures just stuff to make this site more fun

• David
    16 years ago

Do that and you'll wreck the site

want others to see your pictures of you or whatever go create a myspace. don't try to start it here.

david

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Since when is amanda barnhart a mod?
    And amanda, if you haven't noticed, we have been in a situational lackluster of effort put in by many of the moderators. With so few mods doing so many things, I must say it would be quite far-fetched to believe that the mods could resolve every single complaint.
    Therefore, it WOULD be much easier if people could resolve these problems in a quick and orderly fashion on their own.

Just a suggestion to the many suggestions.

~stevie white

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Ps, and if someone blocks everyone they talk to that doesn't give a 100% good comment, then obviously
    1) they won't get any better
    2) they'll be hurting themselves
    3) they will have that fewer friends
    4) they aren't a good friend in the first place.

Thanks for reading,
    hope I opened some eyes.

~Stevie

• Im So OVER IT
    16 years ago

PICTURES SHOULD BE ANY SIZE....

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

If I am alive by then.

• Christina
    16 years ago

^ wat?