Major Problem?

• Pete
    16 years ago

I've been unable to get on for a few days now, I was just wondering if the site is encountering some major problems? Also have you been able to fix it?

Hope it's all OK.

~Pete.

• Tammie
    16 years ago

I've been dyingggggg without this for the past few days.
    I was freaking out because I thought it might have shut down or something.

I was so shocked when it finally worked for me just then.

Wooop. :]

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

Yes, I believe it was a server problem.

I actually kicked the motherboard when the site refused to work. I wasn't very happy.

Now I am.
    (:

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

I thought the site going down was a blessing of sorts. I realized that I don't really need PnQ, hahaha. I'm perfectly fine without it. I was only nervous it wouldn't come back up with time and I'd never get my unsaved poems back :) Which I will save sometime soon...Haha. You are all too dependent on PnQ! Look your values over a wee, won't you?

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Exactly, Jane, I'm glad to hear (read) someone saying that.

Maybe this with teach everyone to SAVE their poems and make sure they have contact info for the people they'd most want to talk to if this happens again.

Anyway, Welcome back everyone!

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

It wasn't working up until today for me, i just switched to Firefox, and it worked, i almost was crying. i really have to add the rest of my poems to my backup. (wow i have spell check)

• Birgit
    16 years ago

YAAAAAY :]]

It works again ^^ I had the same problem, that ehh, there were too many visitors on the site and that I had to try again in a few minutes.. but I'm glad it works now again =] I was kinda scared my poems were gone.. xD

x

• xxxStarSxxx
    16 years ago

OMG I am so happy this is back up! I was absolutely DYING without it!

• NearlyCrazy6
    16 years ago

Yea it was down and i was SOO sad :(
    i was so happy when it came back on :)
    i am doing a happy dance right now ^_^

• cowgirlstar26
    16 years ago

Yeah im pretty sure I was going nuts....

• Tammie
    16 years ago

Sameeee.

I thought it would never come back. :[

But yay we're back again!

• The Queen of Spades
    16 years ago

Oh ok good so I wasn't the only one who couldn't get on...I was like what the heck???

• Choose xX Alex Xx Life
    16 years ago

I am so glad it's working again, I was like oh no !!! I just logged in and was really happy =D Been playing *Theme park world* all week hehe...

• bianca
    16 years ago

Its just started working for me today!!! im not on here much...but i misse it!!! It was driving me crazy!

• Fluffy
    16 years ago

I logged on after 11 days. finally.

• Pete
    16 years ago

Well, I was able to sneak on for a short amount of time to post this thread then I was unable to get back on until yesterday. (In fairness; I hadn't checked for several days before that)

Do we have any idea if this is likely to happen again?

~Pete.

• Nightmare Fiend
    16 years ago

Yea i got really sad....but than i was hoping some things got fixed...nope xD. but im still happy its back up lol