Your Inspiration

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Do you have anyone who made you want to write poetry? Read something someone wrote or had someone do something to you?

For me it was watching Hey Arnold as a kid. I had a crush on someone at the time and I felt like I was Helga Pataki so, I started dedicating a little pink book to him :D

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

I don't know, I started out by writing how I felt and what had happened to me, I've branched out slightly since x

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

wolves? really? I have to read that sometime.

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

"The world is my muse"

• *Miss*Sammy*
    19 years ago

i dont kno i really juss write how i feel soo i guess everything :-D

Miss*Sammy

• Manda
    19 years ago

I write to vent. Because I cut, it's the only way, other than cutting, to express my feelings. And at least it's healthy. I think it is at least. o_x Anyways, I write about love, heartbreaks, cutting, suicide, and teen problems. That sort of thing. Anyways, I'll be going now.

Always,
    Manda

• unprotected lover
    19 years ago

I read a poem actually on this website that made me write my first poem about life. most of my peoms are about cutting and bleeding to death. after i hooked up with my bf i realized that i wasnt gonna do it until we break up then that might be different so now when i am upset i cry and i write and i find that most effective then crying and cutting