Cutting

• CarnivorousCoffin
    11 years ago

I've been cutting since 2nd grade, and I'm 15 now and still haven't stopped.

• deadwolf
    11 years ago

Why do you do it?

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

I really feel sorry for you, if you don't mind me asking why do you cut yourself?

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Its alright to do it well its not but i understand that you have to im the same i have wanted to die since i was 9

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I've cut for half a year i know the urge that overcomes us at time but i have tried to stop...

Queen Ash

• Let It Be
    11 years ago

Cant stop if you dont want to.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

No that's not true i have stoped but that doesn't make me the better person cause i want to and everytime i see a blade i see it's dark promise...

• Angel
    11 years ago

I just relapsed because justus broke up with me

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Angel...sweetie i'm soooo sorry!!! :( why do they do that to us? seriously? well you have me Angel!

• Natasha
    11 years ago

Well, you'll always have us. Trust me c:

• Slowly Dying
    11 years ago

I have been doing it for 4 years so I understand how you feel:/ Its not easy to quit and sometimes it your only way out:/

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Not always trust me even tho i quit cutting it's REALLY tempting but gosh... i made a promise to a lost love and he's the reason i'm clean for 4 months

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

My brother died 6 months ago and I've been cutting for 4 months because of it. I had stopped but then Justin and i had some issues and now I'm doing it again.

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Its a difficult thing to control really. I went four years clean of cutting until like two months ago. My life is very hard to deal with and I don't know what else to do. Sigh. Depression takes over and I feel like nothing.