Commenting and voting problems

• Khalid M Darwish
    10 years ago

Hi everyone. I tried to comment and vote on some member's poems but whenever I push the comment or vote button it doesn't work. I don't know why!! Do you have any idea? Can anybody help me? I even tried to contact moderators but there seems to be something wrong. Pls try to help me. Thank you

• Larry Chamberlin
    10 years ago

I just tried each without problems.
    I see nothing in your account that might cause it.

Does it happen with each and every poem?

• Khalid M Darwish
    10 years ago

Larry I even tried to pm the moderators for this problem but the messaging doesn't work. Several times I tried to comment on poems of Lucero and Aver. Thoughrs but the comments and vote buttons didn't work. Do you have any idea why?

• Courageous Dreamer
    10 years ago

Sometimes I notice it lags a bit, just have patience. I've never had the issue where it doesn't work at all though, did you check to see if the comment did indeed pop up? I know with the new system it's a bit different since the page doesn't refresh itself like it used to.

• nouriguess
    10 years ago

I've been suffering this for MONTHS.

I can't comment, vote or send messages.. because Janis figured we need those confusing, glitchy buttons. :)

• Larry Chamberlin
    10 years ago

Are you two (Khalid & Noura) by any chance using tablets? If so, try using PCs if possible.

• Khalid M Darwish
    10 years ago

No, just my laptop. And now, you know, I have tried to do this with your latest senryu but I'm facing the same problem.

• Khalid M Darwish
    10 years ago

Finally, I could hardly be successful in commenting and voting. This was really difficult. Thank you all for your cooperation.

• Khalid M Darwish
    10 years ago

Now again this day, I'm facing the same situation in commenting and voting. That' terrible!!!!!! It's easy to write pm through this thread but not easy to comment or vote.

• Hellon
    10 years ago

Khalid...I see that you and Noura are both from Syria so...could it be a problem with the network in your country...I'm really not sure..just a thought? I had some difficulties like you a while ago but they finally panned out...the only stumbling bloke I have found now is being unable to nominate in the love categorgy?

• Khalid M Darwish
    10 years ago

Hellon... in fact I'm out of the country and this might have happened accidently. The main problem is that I neither can pm others nor comment or vote their poems. Well, last week this feature worked after my complaint just for three days but now I can't have it, though I'm using the laptop.%This problem actually started after the P&Q made the column of the related search on the right of the screen. This wasn't available previously.

• Khalid M Darwish replied to Hellon
    7 years ago

Hi Hellon. It's been long time I have not PM you. Hope everything OK with you and other friends in P&Q.

• Everlasting replied to Khalid M Darwish
    7 years ago

Khalid hello.

On a side note, can we now comment on threads that have been posted more than 180 days ago? That is so sweet!

• Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago

And I see you are making use of that. (Are there two legal systems in America/)

• Hellon replied to Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago

Hi Khalid...nice to see you back again. It's certainly been a while :)

Is the forum search button back now and I just haven't found it yet?

• Everlasting replied to Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago

Yeah, I wanted to see how long back it allowed us to do.