Would u rather..????

• Coldstone
    15 years ago

Would u rather be smart but ugly or beautiful but dumb?
    would u rather be super cool or super intelligent?
    would u rather have loved and lost or have never loved at all?

• Jojalicious
    15 years ago

Beautiful but dumb, and then apply myself to become more intelligent.
    Super Cool, and being so cool from applying myself then gain the intelligence.
    Loved and Lost, and then being so cool, beautiful and intelligent, manouvre my life so i use my experience with my losses and find the right girl for me.

BAM, and the dirt is gone

• Keath
    15 years ago

Smart but ugly.
    If you have a great character people will appreciate you for it. No matter how ugly you are. And you can always buy new clothes, cut your hair or have a make-over.
    Super cool.
    I would prefer to pick intelligent but since that is not an option I will go for super cool. Super intelligent people often have hard lives; no one understands them, they are often unsocial and cannot get along with people of the same age, simply because they are smarter. So I would rather be cool. ^^
    Never loved at all.
    What you don't know, you can't miss.

• Dark Secrets
    15 years ago

Smart but ugly
    because being beutiful makes everyone hang around you without actually being your friends by heart, but when you're ugly you can tell your true friends.
    Super cool
    because super intelligent people have compicated lives and too many things to do plus they don't have many true friends.
    never loved at all
    because it would hurt me more to be broken hearted than not to experience love at all

• XxBrokenInsidexX
    15 years ago

Umm I rather be beautiful && dumb lol..kinda shallow I know
    I rather be super intellegent
    I rather would have loved & Lost because one day it could possibly come back to me

• shivali
    15 years ago

I'd rather b smart and intelligent.

• veeda
    15 years ago

Smart and ugly. Because if a guy likes me, i would know that it's not just for my looks.

Intelligent

have loved and lost...
    because at least i was happy.

• Coldstone
    15 years ago

Good work everyone! dont stop the flow! Keep ur creative minds working!

• Heba
    15 years ago

I'd rather smart but ugly
    i'd rather to be a super intelligent
    i'd rather not to love at all

• dandelion
    15 years ago

Smart but ugly.. i dont wanna be like a contestant in beauty and the geek!haha.. and i hate being called dumb!:S

hhmm. can i just have a little bit of both..?:)

loved and lost.. at least for once in my life I knew how it feels 2 love.. w/out love.. life is nonsense..

• MR F R 3 S H
    15 years ago

Well its not all about looks so I would rather be super intelligent

• StandStill
    15 years ago

I would rather be smart but ugly.
    I would rather be super intelligent.
    I would rather have never loved at all..it hurts more to have something and have it ripped away.

• Hatori
    15 years ago

I'd rather be smart and ugly
    I'd rather be super intelligent
    I'd rather have never loved at all

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Sadly I would rather be beautiful but dumb =/ Because if all else fails, at least I can be a model and just not do the commercials lol.

Super intelligent. Coolness will honestly get you nowhere, at least I'll be able to get somewhere in life if I have smarts.

Loved and lost. At least I would have been happy and in love at some point in life...

• TragicRomance
    15 years ago

1. Beautiful but dumb. I will apply myself

2. Super intelligent... If people don't like me because I am not cool enough they aren't good enough to know me

Never loved

• BitterXSweetness
    15 years ago

1- beautiful but dumb
    2- super intelligent
    3- never loved at all

• Ashleigh Skye
    15 years ago

1-smart but ugly, beauty fades in time anyway and then it doesnt matter to much but if you are stupid then that looks poorly on you

2-Super cool because I belive that part of being cool is also having to be intelligent

3-thats very hard to say, I think I would have rather loved and lost because then at least you know what its like and you were happy for a while. And you can always remember the good times, having never loved at all means you never got the change to experience it, and i think thats sad.

• Ari
    15 years ago

Smart but ugly, i don't care about my looks too badly,

super intelligent, i wish i had forever so i could learn everything.

loved and lost, it hurts like hell, but the good memories stay with you forever and those are the ones that are going to help you get through the night.

xo
    ariel

• MissMeg
    15 years ago

I would rather be smart but ugly, cuz looks aren't everything, beauty is on the inside.

i would rather be super intelligent, because i think it would be neat.

never loved at all, because right now the pain is almost more thna i can bare.

• J u l e s
    15 years ago

I would rather be smart but ugly

I would rather be super intelligent

Maybe never loved because I would not have to have another heartbreak again.

• Wolf Haines
    15 years ago

I have to agree with Apostlized. Enough said lol

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

Would u rather be smart but ugly or beautiful but dumb? ~i rather be beautiful and dumb, because i can always get smatter, and if i cant! then ill just get a brain transplant ^_^

~ hmm super intelligent. cuz the things i know can make me cool, like if i find some crazy explanation for somthing that other people couldnt

would u rather have loved and lost or have never loved at all? ~ have loved and lost. your more experianced with a heart ache then.

• Of Sweet Insanity
    15 years ago

I'd rather be beautiful but dumb.
    I think I'd rather be super intelligent. Cure for caner!
    I'd rather have loved and lost. Never loving at all is just as bad as losing a love.

Would you rather get free tickets to whatever concerts wherever in the world at anytime whenever you want them or would you rather have $1,000,000 (million)?

• Always and Never
    15 years ago

I would rather be beautiful and dumb
    Super cool,
    and loved and lost. And i would rather have a million bucks

• Solus
    15 years ago

I'm already ugly so I'd want to be smart.
    I have no need of false love and praise so intelligence would I choose.
    I would not have loved at all so as to numb this pain.

• adriaan
    15 years ago

I'm already smart, ugly and beautiful, so I'll go for the smart and ugly option.
    Super cool IS super intelligent, once you have defined both terms in the correct dimension.
    I'd rather have loved and lost. I hate numbing anything.

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

Smart but ugly.
    Super intelligent.
    Loved and lost.

• Coldstone
    15 years ago

Heather^^ i would rather hv a million dollars:)

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

I guess if you put it like that...

I would rather be smart & ugly because looks only get you so far & only make up a small part of who you are. A persons personality & intelligence is more preferred (that is, I guess, unless the other person or yourself is shallow). I don't personally believe anyone in this world is ugly (at least not in a physical sense).

Would I rather be super intelligent or super cool? "Super cool"? What am I 9yrs old? Did I travel back in time to 6th grade? ...No, thank you, I'd rather be intelligent. (Someone mentioned that people who are intelligent often have hard lives, no one understand them, are anti-social, have no friends, etc. as if they're facts... Those are the most inaccurate & ignorant statements I've ever heard... I guess that's why they chose "super cool" because they have no logic.)

I would rather have loved & lost than to never have loved at all because at least then I felt something, not nothing. I couldn't imagine living a heartless; soulless, life...

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

Smart but ugly
    super intelligent
    loved and lost

• AnCi
    15 years ago

SMart but ugly
    Super intellegent
    loved and lost

• uuhhmmss
    15 years ago

** beautiful but.. im already smart and i dont like it =(

** super cool

** have loved and lost

• Captivat3d
    15 years ago

I would rather be smart and ugly,
    Super intelligent, so I can possibly be rich :P,
    loved and lost.