if your gonna give me a 2- say why!

• Avellana
    19 years ago

my poem was rated a 2, which i can deal with a not all are gonna b liked and everything, but if you are, have the balls to admit to who it was and why!

and anyone reading this, it's better for the authour, just make the critisism constructive. :)

• Avellana
    19 years ago

just wanted to know is all! so i could avoid it in the future.

and for gods sake, i'm not an english teacher. so to me it doesnt matter, so long as its readable.

at least i got and answer.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

What your poems are rated is NOT important. I surely hope people don't put their poetry here to see what they will get voted. You can vote every single one of my poems ones all day long and I won't give a damn...I love what I write and that's all that matters to me. You shouldn't worry about what other people think, it's pointless. Keep writing and don't worry about the votes!
    And those who vote you ones won't leave a comment as to why because they wouldn't want you to go do the same to their poems. So don't stress it!!

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

If it doesn't matter to you so much then whats with this post - write for your self love and not the approval of others - its a number hun ...?! :OS

• Avellana
    19 years ago

no, i put it on, after a bad day or whatever, i jus like feedback, if they like it or not.
    thanx for all your comments! xxx

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

i Agree If You Vote a Poem Of Mine 2 Points Or Below I Would Love To Know My Mistakes Because If No One Ever Tells Me I'llNever Get Better xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

i aggree ppl hav a rite 2 say wat they think and if they dont like a poem then fine giv it a 2 or wateva but tell the person y so they can improve

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

well this is the way i look at it, if someone gives you a 2 then it's not smart to give a comment! because if they give you a comment and a 2 then you would probably go read there poems and then no matter how good the poem is your going to give them a low rating, just look at the low ratings as a chance to improve and get better, and sooner or later your ratings might come up. PLP

~lil slam~

• Avellana
    19 years ago

i'm not that childish! ...had crossed my mind... lol, no serious, it was my first shot at a non rhyming poem and really put me off doin others. (prob a good thing now! :)) and i'd really of appreciated if people sed what was it about the poem that they disliked, i wouldnt of changed it- just curious i guess. thanx for your comments!

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

i don't think your childish, just i am saying that what most people would do! not everyone is mature in this world you have to remember that! PLP

~lil slam~

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I think your asking a fair question - just to the wrong people in the wrong place Ill comment constructively on your poem :o)