Bringing Veiwers

• Ian Robert
    19 years ago

I've asked this question before, and without much response, I'll ask it again.

How do you bring in more people to read your poetry, Ive read alot of other peoples poetry, and commenting or voting on them. And still, not many people seem to be reading my poetry (most of 4-6 comments) when I see some poems with 200 comments. Hows this so?

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

i am not sure

• XღÜñ§€€ñ¯†€ª®§ღX
    19 years ago

Try posting in the request for comments forum...a lot of those people with all those comments have more friends on this site...just search around! Much Love JJ

• Liz Suffecool
    19 years ago

Try posting a lot of stuff in the forum and if you make quotes that seems to help

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Well I probably suggested to you to comment on others poetry I found that the more poetry I commented on the more comments I woudl receive - votes weren't a big thing for me but it was peoples time to actually write something that I valued more than anything I suggest you check out some of the following poets who are not only talente but more often than not kind enough to return the favour...

Maybeth
    Chelsey
    Thunderose
    Mortalidaga
    Xenophone
    James daron starr
    Friends

Just a few to start off :o) Great poets with great feedback and respect xoxo

Goodluck!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I've found that the best way to get people to read and comment on your stuff is by first of all writing poems that put an impression on people, you need to hook them in so that they look up your name and read more stuff just because YOU wrote it and get fans that read alot of your stuff. Another good way is to put poems in the themes that alot of people read, but not alot of people actually post them up. For instance the explicit category is a dirty little pleasure for alot of people that would never ACTUALLY write on themselves. The other topics that are good for comments are of course rape, cutting, murder, drugs, etc. Sad but true, everyone writes love poems and nature poems and so its not very likely that they will get read unless people are reading it because they like YOUR style of writing.

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

Make The Title Of Your Poetry Interesting So The Viewer Gets Curious As To What The Poems About xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

well think about how long the poems been posted usulayy the 200 comment poems hav been around a while b patient and keep commenting and voting 4 others soon ur interest in others will pay off! i would b happy 2 comment on ur stuff if u would do the same 4 me?

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Not to shoot anyone down, but posting something in the forums is one of the worst ideas. Too many people do that, so no one would want to wade through all of that.

Just comment on others' work, and make yourself known in the forums.

~Ciao Lipton