Am I the only one who say it?!

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

OMGGGGGGGG
    the best movie i've ever seen
    but...

the books are still better

and some LITTLE details bugged the hell outta me

but i hyperventilated.. during the fight scene...

it was funny.
    my friend kept reminding me to breathe normal.

• Bianca
    15 years ago

I was..
    very disappointed, to say the least.

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

I went in with low expectations knowing it wouldn't live up to the books.
    And it was actually better than I expected.
    I loved it and I though it was awesome.
    Though some details did bug me...
    but it was still amazing and worth the money to go see it.
    Im buying it when it comes out!

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Even the littlest things could have made it better..
    I do regret watching it. :/

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

It is the worst
    and best
    movie I have ever seen

The meadow scene totally ruined the movie... it was NOT the way it needed to be.

But
    The whole.. love story was very.. defined. better than i expected.

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Mhmm, I agree... I thought that was really badly swithced over... I mean not like I expected it at all... the time line was really messed up..

but I didn't go in there comparing it to twilight I just thought of it as a movie...
    And I wasn't disappointed I enjoyed myself.

Im sorry you didn't^ static noise

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Mmm..
    Anyone know how much money they've made so far?

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Dang

i just
    grrr

Edward (robert) didn't glitter appropriately ...

I hated that meadow scene

I prefer my mental movie.

But it was still the MOST amazing movie i'd ever seen

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Yeah, I heard it was around 33 million on Friday..
    But I mean up 'till now?

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Wow. thats pretty good.

And I know what you mean! hahah edward did not glitter right at all... it was wierd....hahaha
    I just didn't like the meadow scene at all... I thought they where suppose to be out in the open?

My mental movie is better aswell. But I did like the movie.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

See...
    what bugs me the most out of it all?

Victoria's HAIR. lol
    It's important when Bella cliff dives in the second book.

or... The meadow scene.
    it was totally unromantic. it was... one of the more romantic parts of the book.

• BornAgainWriter
    15 years ago

I saw the movie twice. One with my family, and then the other with my friends.

They all liked it. My mom started asking for details in the second book.

Books are always better. I liked the movie. Some details were left out and some were added. But it was a cool moive. Def, something different.

I expected it to be horrible. But I didn't think it was.

Is it me? Or does everyone dislike the meadow scene?! Because I did too! Gaaah.

They way Stephanie described Edward to glisten in the book, was not how he glistened in the movie. The explanations in the book were by far the best.

I hope they make a second movie.

• TrueLovesVictim
    15 years ago

I seen the first public showing. It was AMAZING.

I really enjoyed the movie. But the way they have Edward acting in the movie is completely different then how he acted in my mind.

The Victoria scene at the end of the movie WAS NOT in the book but I guess they did that because they are letting people know there IS going to be the second movie. Which is good because I LOVE Twilight

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

It was a really good movie.

The book was an amazing book.

I will buy the DVD ( and memorize it. )

But, I practically memorized the book, and had high expectations for the movie. It did better than I thought, but still wasn't... close to perfection.

The second book... was tooooooooooo sad. I skip the part when Edward leaves when I reread it. I always end up crying. That movie... I'm going to cry a TON.

lol

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

I Loved it
    It was a better movie then i thought

lol

i shall buy it when it comes out

ANDDDDD

THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE NEW MOON INTO A MOVIE!!!!!!!

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Ya the meadow scene wasn't romantic at all, haha it's seemed awkward and i dunno... just not romantic...

But I though they did really good on the bedroom scene.. bella and edwards first kiss that was acted really well by robert pattinson.

And victoria's hair is all wrong... I expected it to be blood red... like really vibrant...

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

(its supposed to be freaking blazing orange. and it wasn't... not even close.)

The bedroom scene was a lil outta place. But it was well acted.

The meadow scene SUCKED. no romance. more like a scary dream. no love whatsoever

• Loved In Hell
    15 years ago

I am gonna put my opinion in if yall don't mind =)

I have read these books like a long time ago when they first came out i had to wait (desperately) for each book to come out and i was excited about the movie but i knew there was no way in heck that the movie would even have the slightest effect that the books had on anyone. But still as a proud supporter of stephenie meyer and all her books i was still excited to see the movie, i was to see it on the first day and i had an edward shirt and everything. I could say a million things that were wrong with every scene but i still loved it i could not breathe when carlisle came out and emmet was friggin sexy. i thought jasper was cute and alice came out perfectly, rosalie was a bitch but good for the character.
    all in all it was good and i cant wait for the others to come out.

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

Yeah, I thought all of the Cullen's were perfect, exactly what I thought they would look like. The meadow scene was nothing like the book, and I didn't like it in the movie really. I was also dissapointed with the choice for Victoria, not at all what she was supposed to be. But Alice, Carlisle and all the other Cullen's were just the right characters, especially Alice, her voice and face was perfect! The fighting scene in the ballet studio was brilliant too, and that studio was just like described in the book....

• AngelicDecadence
    15 years ago

Well, i just have to add: I LOVE TWILIGHT! hehe, sorry, i had to get that out.
    Ok, i have to admit, i thought the movie would KILL the books, like, i was thinking it would be horrible and therefore everyone would think the books were crappy and no one would like them. I was surprised, i saw it on friday around 10, it was good. I hated the meadow scene too, i was picturing edward to be like.. see-through and look like glass sort of.. i don't know how to explain it lol. Plus, they completely messed up the reason for them even GOING there! He was suppose to go there to show her something beautiful, not to show her he was a monster! It killed the romance!! But yeah.. this is going to end up super long but i dont care. hehe. Another thing i hated, did anyone other then me notice they NEVER mentioned Jaspers ability? They NEVER said what he could do. What is UP with that? Poor jasper... :( Also, when she went into the forest and asked how old he was, that was just dumb. She just walked there. Stupid. But yeah, all in all, except for a few spots and the completely screwed over timeline, it was very well done. I give props to the director, whomever that may be.

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Somethings were better than the book, and something the book was better.

I loved it though!

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Me too.

No matter what I am a strong supporter of stephanie meyer. I loved the movie, plan and simple.
    There where just some things that just weren't right but I can read the books for those:D

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

XDD

i thought jasper looked a little constipated
    lol

• yblehs
    15 years ago

I thought Edward looked sweaty and sick when he "glistened"

did you know stephanie meyer was in the movie?

• RobinAnn13
    15 years ago

Sooo.....wow. A lot of opinions. The meadow scene was the worst of the movie and I think the best was when they played baseball. I just loved that part! ^.^

I thought it was amazing and would totally watch it again. I really liked how they did the part with her in the hospital. Even though I knew what was gonna happen, seeing Bella freak out when he said she should leave made me cry.

I also think it's awesome that they put major quotes in the movie. A lot of times they change the dialogue for a book-to-movie.

Yes I noticed the Jasper thing!! It bugged me too cuz I saw it with my mom (yes, i'm a dork but she wanted to watch it) and I was explaining his ability to her. My mom is gonna read the books now which I think is amazing.

The actress they picked in the movie that was EXACTLY how I pictured her? Alice. lol she was perfect. The rest were good too but she matched my mental image which is wierd.

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Alice Was Perfect!
    I Loved Her!!

• Brenda
    15 years ago

Alice, I loved. also, Jessica was perfect. Mike Newton? ehhhh. and not trying to be racist, but I did not picture Angela and Eric to be asian. I always pictured Eric as a less-cute version of what Mike would look like. and then I pictured Angela to not be to warmed up to Bella, also saw her as a blonde. I am weird like that!

Victoria, was just akward. she had this prostitute look, I always pictured Victoria as one of those independent women who you can't second guess. James? Was amazing. Go Cam! =)

Jaspar was very close, except I wanted him to be bigger-ish. Emmett=love =)

^^ That is why my eyes happened to see. But I did like the movie, they did well =)

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

I know Alice and Jessica were perfect! Jessica acted just like she did in the book, and Alice looked her part too. Her voice was cheery and high pitched, and she was so gracefull....James was really good in the movie, and Victoria wasn't that good of a pick, she was supposed to have red hot hair, but other than that it was very good...

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Not to obligate my love with Edward, but
    James was SEXY! ;]

• Brenda
    15 years ago

James? ohhhhh yeah! I love Cam, he is such a talented actor that ALWAYS plays the bad guy ahah.

• IchixXxCrushing
    15 years ago

Lol

I get to see it like 2 more times in theatres
    xDD

yay ^.^

• yblehs
    15 years ago

I just come back from seeing it again.

Victoria wasn't that bad. I like her bad girl appeal. Just not her hair =/. I want it to be like wowzers vibrant orange fire red ya know?

The meadow scene wasn't terrible either. Just not like the book.

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Haha you posted like 20 times =]]]

• CanUKissAwayMyPain
    15 years ago

The movie wasn't so awesome. i liked sum parts but not the whole movie. it kinda killed my imagination on edward n alice n bella n jacob.
    i like the baseball seen, n when they fight n when they kissed. Finally!! but yet it kinda sucked in sum parts. not the most amazing movie i saw. hope the second one would be way better.

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Haha, wow. some really good veiws:)

Overall I loved the movie. I thought the cast was very well picked. Not to my mental image but they all had the chemistry for the roles. Except ofcourse victorias hair, it should have been brighter and more out there..
    But I definitly think edward and bella had that connection..same with alice and jasper, and Emmett and rosalie.
    what can I say.
    Twilight=Love

• Cotton Candy Clouds
    15 years ago

Definitely thought the book was better but the movie could have been worse!

• RavishingEruption
    15 years ago

OH EM GEE!!!! I just started reading the book and I'm going to see the movie on Saturday. =]

I'm totally spazzing out...which is weird. lol

BUT OMG IM EXCITED!!!!

• yblehs
    15 years ago

I liked the music choices.

• RavishingEruption
    15 years ago

My friend bought the soundtrack.

All I know is that there is a Paramore song on it. lol