I cried today because...[#3]

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    15 years ago

I cried today because my mum said she feels she doesn't deserve her life.

• Kitty
    15 years ago

I cried today because its all i do at the moment. I cry myself to sleep, I wake up and start crying. think of things, anything and i cry people start talking to me and i just want to cry. Im having a realli bad week/month/year... And i dont feel i have any support, anyone turn to and that makes me Cry :(

• Twisted Mind Broken Soul
    15 years ago

My boyfriend of 10 months broke up with me last night and it's really hard not to cry at the moment

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    15 years ago

Because I really don't know why...=[

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    15 years ago

Ive been crying all day because i am ruining my life and making everything go to crap how it used to be. because i am ruining my relationship. because i am ripping apart everything i love piece by piece.

because i am miserable. because i am lonely. because no one cares.

• Chelsey
    15 years ago

I cried today because the only person that i think i might love might just as well have broke my heart.

and it hurts more than anything else ever has before.

• CountlessMoments
    15 years ago

I cried today because i miss my grandpa who passed away and i miss all the old days with my family & friends. everything changed and i HATE it!!

• Love is a Beautiful Thing
    15 years ago

I've been holding my emotions in i just basically exploded

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    15 years ago

I cried today because Eric yelled at me....sigh...i thought we were done fighting..i guess not.

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    15 years ago

I cried today because i was scared eric was leaving me. but we finally talked through all our problems, and i think we're going to be okay now. its just been a rough couple weeks for us. i'm glad we finally talked about it...

• january friend
    15 years ago

He's going to prom with another girl

• No one
    15 years ago

I cried today because no-one listens anymore, everybody is too wrapped up in their own lives and doesnt care what happens to each other.

• Willow
    15 years ago

I cried today because i have tonsillitis 4 the second time in a week. it made me vomit too cause ive got a cough from all the shit in my throat and chest. it hurts like hell!!

• Armada the Gestalt
    15 years ago

I cried today because I watched a documentary on the Vietnam war. I cried today because a woman who had lost her lover said 'I'd rather those 21 years and the pain that came with it than never having him at all'.

I cried yerstday because I get attached to books and I cried because my favourite character in a long time died horribly.

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    15 years ago

Im crying now because i miss eric so much...i cant take it...
    its been 12 days..normally we go 12-14 days without seeing each other...
    but i still have 9 days until i see him ='[
    i miss him so much...

and its hurting even more right now because i was supposed to be with him right now...sleeping in his arms...but then his dad changed the date that they were going out of town together...now here i am crying and lonely. =[ i just want to be held in his arms....sigh...

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    15 years ago

I cried today because nothing is working out - it's just how it always was.

• Nanita
    15 years ago

I cried today because I really miss my boyfriend.

• Inside the Liar
    15 years ago

I cried today because I realized it had been a while.

• Nanita
    15 years ago

Cause it's going on 2 yrs since he's been in prison :(

• Mimi Angel
    15 years ago

I've cried today because my Ex is no more here,
    He is in another country now,far from me.

• AnCi
    15 years ago

I cried today because I started thinking of n awful thing in my past that i try my best to forget

• LoneStar
    15 years ago

I cried today because i really miss my bestfriend ;(

• Yours Truly xO
    15 years ago

I cried today because i feel used and like i dont matter to someone that means the world to me :/

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    15 years ago

I cried because of the person who means the most to me but I will never mean a thing to him - my father

• Freckles
    15 years ago

I cried because I couldn't hold it in any longer.

• DeathsRose
    15 years ago

I cried today because I'm just really stressed.

• Fluffy
    15 years ago

I cried because I was lauging too hard.

• HowCanIGetOut
    15 years ago

I cried becuase i can't forget my past and it is desroying my relationship.

• Pesamenteiro
    15 years ago

I cried because I found out the only friend ive ever had that actually cared about me has leukemia.
    I dont want to lose her.

• Lilly Tagloff
    15 years ago

I cried today because...

i almost got caught sneeking to my boyfriends house.

• ibelievedhim
    15 years ago

Nobody really loved me

• DeathsRose
    15 years ago

I cried today because my fiance and I were being yelled at by his sister and his father for a variety of things that weren't even our fault.

• Willow
    15 years ago

I didn't cry today. But i cried the other day because my best friend hates me and the guy i love doesn't want me tlking to him until he sorts things out with his so called ex, who is the best friend who hates me. i think i messed up a big time with this.

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    15 years ago

I cried today because I miss my dad...

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    15 years ago

I cried because - I had to write letters to both my parents and I dfon't see my Dad - i cried because I don't know how he is going to take it.
    and I cried because when we were doing activites in our groups we had to go round and find a photo that describes that person - I cried because I never knew that is how I am portrayed and that I brighten up others lives - But I can't brighten up my own and I see myself the total opposite from how they saw me.
    this was at my final year camp

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    15 years ago

I cried because - I had to write letters to both my parents and I dfon't see my Dad - i cried because I don't know how he is going to take it.
    and I cried because when we were doing activites in our groups we had to go round and find a photo that describes that person - I cried because I never knew that is how I am portrayed and that I brighten up others lives - But I can't brighten up my own and I see myself the total opposite from how they saw me.
    this was at my final year camp

• Krista
    15 years ago

I cried today because I don't know what to do about life anymore, and I got sunburned and it hurts to move. I was putting on pajama pants and started crying.

• YourThe ReasonIDiedTonight
    14 years ago

I cry myself today because i miss my dead friend

• TwistedAngel xx
    14 years ago

I cried inside today because I realized that I could never be with this person, because we met at the wrong time in our lives. When we already found people who love us and we are happy with them.

• LoneStar
    14 years ago

I cried because ... i feel something inside me is breaking
    :'(