The Pyro Pack: Sending Colored Sparks to Light the Horizon

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Okay so if you wanna join The Pyro Pack give me your name and something to call you.

The Pyro Pack:

Kristine=Pyroticly Insane aka Angel of Flames
    Michaela=Sparky Fingers
    Jack=Irresistable Magical Smexy Pyro Booty
    Gaby=Fire Dancer
    Kat=Smexy Pyro Kitty
    Sam=
    Kyo/Ryu=Disco Inferno
    Mina=Burning Desire
    ky=Flaming Butterfly Diablo
    Marco=
    Jess=
    Taylor=
    Ichigo=Burning Passion
    Auzy=The Super Massive Inferno Thingy
    Bianca=
    Coco=The Flaming Penguinator
    Jordan=
    Chris=Forward Flames of Glory
    Lexi=
    Kayla=Flaming Spoon Wielder of Doom
    Alex=Combustable Goodness
    Sky=Flamer
    Liam=Pyrokid aka Burning Squid
    Stacey=The Reluctant Pyro
    Rys=Squeeky Greatabulous Pyro
    Erika=
    AJ=Napalm Zealot
    James=Flamingly Delicious
    Mik=
    Taylor=Firelicious Tay Tay
    Mo=Pyro Princess
    Bethany=
    Britt=
    Jade=Flame Commander
    Brenda=Purple Cow of Burning Doom
    Joe=Embers
    Tara=Flaming Teddy
    Gabby=Senorita Fuego
    Lizzi=Pyro Pixi
    Lexie=Burning Inferno Child
    Kaity=Heart in Flames
    Spirit=Illuminated Blaze
    Krista=Flaming Goddess of Awesomeness.
    Darien=PyroPants
    Porcy=Ashes of Insanity
    Tina=

I'm requesting that if you guys are really chatty and get the thread locked that you wait for me to create a new one so I can edit the list. Otherwise whoever creates the thread will be expected to add names and nicknames whenever someone wants to join.

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Much less likely that I will do it then. Well, see, Rex is on my side.. and he's the fastest of the bunch. ;]

Yup yup.
    *pets* x]

I just wanted a mint, and have a ton of them. neverrr. *Googles*

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days,
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days,
    Thursday, Friday, Happy Days,
    Saturday, what a day,
    Rockin all week with you.

This day is ours
    Won't you be mine. (Oh Happy Days)
    This day is ours (Oh Happy Days)
    Oh please be mine.

Hello sunshine, goodbye rain,
    She's wearing my high school ring on her chain.
    She's my steady, I'm her man,
    I'm gonna love her all I can.
    (Chorus)
    Gonna cruise her round the town,
    Show everybody what I've found
    Rock'n'roll with all my friends
    Hopin' the music never ends.

These Happy Days are yours and mine (oh Happy Days)
    These Happy Days are yours and mine (oh Happy Days)
    These Happy Days are yours and mine, Happy Days.
    [wooh!]

I do not recall me saying I do not recall when I want to be avoidant. >>

Nope, I did hear lion king was in theaters for a year. Which is awesome.

wooh!
    Do you have titles in advance, or just like.. come up with them right then and there and add them?

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Just get your butt up and do it lazy bum XP >.> I shall distract him with the good wine *nods*

*shakes head at you*

XD of course >.> I have no mints but I do have pixie stix
    XD you googled it for me woooottttttttt

you're doing it again *shakes head*

that is pretty awesome I give it props XD

>.> you're actually asking me questions? you don't usually do that do you? maybe you do. but the answer is...*drumroll* I make them up on the spot. *shrugs* and they depend on my mood or whatever pops into my head ect just depends but they are on the spot.

• Tsukuyomi
    15 years ago

Lion King was awesome o-o *random*

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Yes, lion king was amazing.
    Lion King 1 1/2 on the other hand, sucked. >_>

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Well.. it is 3:39 and I am awake, but my stomach hurts like hell and I doubt I'll go running this morning. Rex will steal your wine, and bring you down.

<<
    *secretly pets*

I ran out of pixie stix. >>
    I ended up only having the two, though.
    Yeahh! xD
    Google makes me feel all warm inside.

doing what? >>

Me too! :P

Don't usually ask questions? I don't know. lovely drumroll. xD hah, then you're very creative.. and much more creative than jack. but we already knew that. <.<

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Alright alright tommorrow it is then. no more excuses. >.> no he won't I'll bribe him.

<.< why are you secretly pettin the shiny object?

how do you run out if you only eat 2 or 3?
    XD nice bianca. *shakes head at you* glad to see you are no longer fighting. but I find it amusing you actually googled it for me XD

you too what?

I dunno? do you? it was a lovely drumroll wasn't it? >.> I'm not that creatve. and jack is creative >.> I think he just likes making excuses so he doesn't have to be <.< he likes to hide it but I know he's secretly creative *nods*

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Apparently I have leprosy, so that's the next excuse. Can't go running anymore when I have leprosy. Can't bribe Rex, he's a dog. A loyal dog.

'cos it's pretty.

Gave the rest away.
    Because I'm just such a kind person like that.
    yup yup.
    we're fighting again though.
    Google wasn't workin' for me today during math class, so I had nothing to do and I was bored. D:

Me too give it props. <<

Not sure. >_> yes it was. xD whatever you say. <_<

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Bull crap. that's a lame excuse and I don't believe it pick another and get your butt out there running. >.> I think he could be bribed *nods* he just needs the right incentive.

but why secretly?

=o and you didn't give any to me?
    <.< what are you a kinda person about? >.> giving pixie stix away? >.> but you didn't share with me..
    =o no way...how could it? >.> but you could find other ways to entertain yourself.

ohhhh what kind of props? XD a top hat and a cane so it can dance?

>.> I say he's creative. *nods* people just don't recognize his creative genius...and he hides it *Nods* =\ my boy is sick right now.

• Bianca
    15 years ago

:O
    *Is shocked you'd think I would lie!*
    I do have leprosy..
    Which probably wouldn't be a good thing, except that god has blessed me with a disease with an awesome name. >_>
    Don't see why you don't believe me. :\
    Rex would never betray me.

'cos that's hawtter. xD

:o
    *sends you pixie stix too* :D
    I couldn't draw because my stuff is crap and I felt like it was a waste of time to draw. >.>
    Also, I felt crappy and uninspired and could not write either.

Yes. xD

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.
    [okay. <_<]

:\ how sick?

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Pssft *shakes head* you know they can cure that now. >.> I think. I'm too lazy to look it up. get your butt up and go for a run. and I think he would *nods*

*shakes head* of course of course

yayyyyy *eats them* yummy XD
    *shakes head* I've seen your drawings they ish good. *Nods* you drew jackie for me. pretty boy XD and you drew me a pixie stick. and a lovely ladybug. =\ sad do you feel inspired now?

<.< any other props?

why the laugh?

=\ he has a sore throat. he said it's a bacterial or viral infection. he's got headaches. they're tension headaches he says. and then he feels weak. he said it's from stress and the depression. =\ and I think his back is getting worse. but he seems to be feeling horrible and his body is worn out is what he said..I think he actually listened to the doctors explanations it seemed more like it when he explained it to me.

I HATE PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

• Bianca
    15 years ago

As opposed to stuffing me in a hole? xD Awww, but I like holes better. I can't, I'm sore. It fricken hurts when I write. +_+ Nah, you don't know my Rex-ie.

*secret pets it some more* >>

^_^
    Nah, they're crap.
    But yes, jack is a pretty boy.
    <<
    Not right now.
    buuut, I did write my cousin a rap. xD
    She liked it, so it's all good.
    wooh!
    I love little kids. :D

yeah, your boyfriend's boxers.
    rex grabbed them for me. xD

because you called him a creative genius. >>

ah, that sucks.
    at least he's listening.
    it's a step forward again.
    Just make sure he takes his meds and stuffs.

:\
    *hands you one of my juiceboxes*
    how come?

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiis,
    I'm bored. D:
    I think I'm gunna paint myself black with charcoal and become a ghost buster. >>
    and proceed to going ghost hunting. :O

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

<.< have you been watching madagascar 2 lately or something? no no holes for you. and better get a new exuse you have to run tommmorrow *nods* >.> I think I could persuade him XD or I would distract him and sick him on someone else (no not jack XP)

<.< *takes a picture*

>.> jack saw them awhile back and he thought they were good.
    *nods* *pets his hair* prrettttyyy boy XD
    =o you still haven't finished that one song thing.
    lol you saw little kids today?

@.@ you're not allowed to have my boyfriend's boxers. or I will find a way to punish rex and you and will take away your pony.

he is. but it tis a secret *nods*

I think he's been listening...but me no sure >.>
    docs are making him I think which is good and he slept today *nods* tis good.

*drinks it* yayyyy juice.
    I just don't like it here. I miss london. I wanna go back there. I'm not comfortable here. I just....don't like paris...today was better...but I just want to go back to london.

and I'm sorry I can't help with your boredom but I think you have it under control and shall entertain yourself XD take pictures for me and video too woot

• Bianca
    15 years ago

I watched that last week. xD but no, my brother told me about leprosy and about how they stuffed people in large holes if they were infected, but still gave them food and stuff. <_< or something. I don't know, I found it amusing. and he is the one who diagnosed me with leprosy. >_> awwww, why not sick him on Jack?

*Eats the picture*
    *closes the curtain and secretly pets it some more.* xD

ehh..
    yes, pretty boy. x]
    I know, I'm trying to work on that.
    Well my cousin who I wrote the rap for is a little kid, and littles kids love everything and even when they dont, they lie and say they do 'cos they dont like seeing people sad. xD
    Meaning..
    She loved my rap!
    w00t!
    go little kids!

hey hey now, I'm not the one you wanna unleash on.
    Rex said he gave them in willingly. >_>
    got them right off... @_@
    and now it can be used as a prop. xD
    he also grabbed a couple of your boy's thongs from his secret collection we all know he has somewhere. xD

Whatever you say

m'ks
    *Nods*
    Yup yup,
    hopefully he gets better soon.
    have tuck make him a get well soon card. xD

yup yup.
    Yeahh, I've heard Paris sucks from other peoples too.

Well.. it was interesting.. >_>
    and yeah, I was entertained. xD
    I had a lot of charcoal to work with and I looked awesome. xD
    [I wanted to be charcoaled black so that I could hide from and the ghosts wouldn't see me coming, by the way.]
    I must've caught 17 of them that day. xP
    Yup yup, nice experience.
    You'll have to try it sometime.
    I could train you when you get here. xD

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Okay...so I tried to reply to this this morning..but I didn't have time...and I'm only doing it now cause..I don't know why I'm doing it now..>.> I'm being not lazy feel special especially cause I am so tired I'm about to pass out cause of freaking paris. bleh. anyways...

*shakes head* of course you would have watched it recently and I dunno if that info is right bu it's interesting and your bro is wrong you don't have leprosy >.> it's all in your head no hole for you. Because I love my jackie and will not sick a little doggie on him no matter how amusing it may be to watch a 6'2" buff beautiful boy run away from a tiny doggie XD

*sneaks a secret picture then leads groups of people past imitating the wizard of oz* >.>

<.< *pets his pretty hair* >.> yes very pretty. *nods* and all mine.
    well as long as you're trying. XP
    lol of course how old is your little cousin?

rex said jack gave his boxers willingly? >.> I bet rex did something to them..or they are a decoy and not really his boxers XP and you tell your rex to stay away from my boy >.> you know those two have their...diplomatic disagreements? *shakes head* are you sure he wasn't digging in...nevermind not gonna say it but I think your doggie was digging in the wrong person's drawer.

<.< I'm right you know.

*nods* he said he was feeling better. >.> tuck is tired from paris. he's glad to be home. *nods* as am I. I missed london.

*nods* paris sucks. I hate it...it got better but I still don't like it and was counting down till I got to go home.

<.< did you take pictues? >.> and where do you have the ghosts? did you get the one in your closet and did any see you? XD >.> hmm..I dunno...ghosts sound a little scary >.>

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Wooh!
    *Feels special*

damn, there was something I wanted to tell you but I forgot what.

pretty awesome movie. xD
    My brother is not wrong!
    If he says I have leprosy, then dammit, I have leprosy. xD
    His word is law.. sometimes.. on thusrdays. >>
    Love your wording.
    "6'2" buff beautiful boy" xP
    Hah, so true.
    but my dog is extraodrinarily buff too.
    *Shakes head* "tiny dog".. you make him sound all weak.
    Rex can take him. xD

*eats the wizard of oz and destroys the picture*
    <<

yup yup.
    yeshh.
    She's like 10 or 11 and then her sister is like 6.
    I had to write one for each of them or they'd get jelly. xD

I believe rex.
    they are totally his boxers..
    they.. have the right smell.
    Yes, I checked. xD
    Haha, yes they do.
    If you're thinking Mark, no, they're not his.
    Mark's a real man. xD
    The thongs are Jack's, sowwie.

I'll bet. >>

that's good.
    Has he saved any animals today? xD
    London sounds cool,
    British people are shmexy.

least yerr back now?
    [[<_< You are back now, yes?

I toooold you, I don't have a camera.
    Plus it would be distracting and the ghosts would be offended because they have no souls for me to steal and they would be depressed and run away and get absolutely stoned so they feel better, but not really feel better, and then resort to suicidal methods which include, but are not limited to, jumping off cliffs, sawing their body parts off, shooting themselves, burning themselves alive, or playing extreme rock paper scissors to death... then the ghosts would proceed to falling into an even deeper depression because they're already dead, thus, they cannot kill themselves. [ Except for Prince Jerry Larry IV, he's always rather chipper and eats cacti for breakfast.. :) ] SO! the prince would throw a party in hopes of making the fellow ghosts happy.. and it would be a wild dance party and he would not invite me because I was the reason they were sad in the first place, and was being a jerk and complete asshole by making fun of how they had no souls. and then I would cry, pet my shoelaces, and play extreme rock paper scissors myself, which would ultimately lead to my death. the end. :D

FINE!
    D:
    the ghosts don't like you anyway!

ALSO!
    I went to Walgreens like 2 days ago and saw a fricken' Whatchamacallit, and a Thingamajiger.
    I was just like.. ohhh my gaaaahh,
    and bought one of each. xD

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

@.@ this thing keeps getting longer and is like..almost intimidating to answer cause it feels like it'll take forever but it doesn't take that long XP >.> why haven't I seen you on msn anyway?

=o you forgot? *pokes you* you need to remember I wanna know now.

lol it was kinda funny. XD
    <.< well it's saturday here so I think he's wrong *nods* XP
    XD I know right? but it's true is it not he is a buff beautiful boy. I said tiny to give contrast lol cause rex will appear very small next to jack whether he is buff or not XP *shakes head* I'm not placing bets. but your doggie should stay away from jackie cause if rex is sicked on jack I'll be very sad *nods*

<.< *pulls the curtain away to reveal you petting the shiny object secretly* what? you ate my pictures unkind person.

right right of course XD we can't have them being jelly nope nope.

you're smelling a pair of boxers? *smacks you with a newspaper* if they're his boxers you're not allowed to touch. and I maintain they aren't well originally I was thinking mark yes...but now I think rex may of gotten into bob's secret stash of thongs. @.@ you want bob's thongs? that's creepy bianca.

Don't do the shifty eyes. XP

well...no he hasn't but he tried to hug a pigeon and it ran away from him O.o
    *nods* I missed london very much. and yes I tis back now. XD plus they have better water here. it taste better. I dunno something about paris just felt wrong and something about London just feels like home. *nods* so I likes it here. When Jack and I decide where we want to live I'm saying not france >.> I don't like it there.

you could borrow your friends.

@.@ I just wanted the picture of you dressed in all black and then with charcoal everywhere...I thought it'd be kinda funny XD but no no we wouldn't want you to be shunned by the ghosties

<.< so they're gonna eat me?

=O you finally found them? yayyyyyssss for you. *nods*

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Uh....can't help you with being confused. >.> too many inside jokes in that post.

(bianca I think we've had too many strange conversations to ever explain fully to anyone half of what they mean)

• omgitsmina
    15 years ago

O.o

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Ewww, it does look super long.
    Nice idea adding this section, btw.
    Just that much more to respond to. xD

I did forget,
    and can never again remember.
    like..
    ever ever.
    ever.
    <_<

well it's tuesday now. >_>
    soo what do tuesdays mean? xD
    yeahh, he pretty much is a beautiful buff boy.
    I'll put in a buck or two. xP
    >_>
    *Pets Rex*

Why did you want pictures anyway, perv!

Nope.
    they both get the same amount of peanut butter on their macaroni. xD

I already did touch!
    And sniff!
    And Rex touched and sniffed too!
    Haha, yes, I'm secretly in love with Bob and his sexy man thongs.

>_>
    RAWRRR.

Poor tuck.
    maybe he shouldn't hug pigeons. xD
    wooh!
    5 points to the London water company people. x]
    *Kicks Paris*
    M'ks

borrow my friends for what again?

It was an awesome night. xD
    It was kind of lonely though. :\
    but the ghosties kept me company.

It's a possibility.

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGPi0NPzvkY&feature=channel_page
    ^ For youu!!! :O

forgot to send this again

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

<.< I thought adding the section in might help XP you coulda ignored =o but that's unkind.

=\ but I want to know. >.< that's not nice.

well actually it's wednesday...and I forget what tuesdays mean? >.> I know yesterday was St. Patrick's day though and I like rum and cokes. =o and had amazing hot fudge chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on the side...omg amazziinnnngggggggggggggg <.< see it's a good description buff beautiful boy. it fits. XD well I'm in london you gotta pay in pounds and pence XP but no I won't subject him to rex..though I do know he can take him *nods*

*cries* you called me a perv. I'm not the perv you are. you're the peeping tom *cries unconsolably in the corner*

-.- I told you they aren't my boys they are someone else's. and so you don't think you can go grabbing my boys..*smacks you wth a newspaper and takes away rex's good wine* and if you attempt to take my boys I will take away the pony brush..then the pony itself if the act continues. wow bianca you admit it. I never knew.

*falls over*

<.< yea they have diseases...>.> he wants to know when he can see jack? or if you'll remember to tell him when that is. yea wooh for better water and paris deserves to be kicked.

your friend's camera is what I meant.

<.< did they really?

what's a possibility?

=O you're firing me!?!!?!?!?! I didn't realize you could do that >.>

haha you alllwayyyyys forget.

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Yeahh,
    I had to respect the section and reply. ;]

I still don't remember..
    <_<

well now it's Thursday.
    So there. xP
    sounds yummy.
    Yes, beautifully described.
    Yeah right!
    Rex can take him easily.
    I've got 5 on Rex.

That was mean.
    I didn't peep on purpose.
    Perv. xD

Actually..
    they are your boy's boxers.
    I'm sure of it.
    They say his name on them. ( xD )
    and I didn't grab them, Rex did.
    O_o''
    *tackles you*
    That's REX'S WINE!!
    We already have them. :P
    And the pony and her brush are hiding from you so there!!
    Oh yeahhh, Bob and I are having a sex party on Tuesday.
    You interested? xD

o.o''
    arf!

Yup yup. x]
    Ehh.. not sure.
    Mark's getting more serious with Karen which is kind of scary. >>
    but I shall let you know when he decides he wants to visit and can pick the stuff up.

ghosties don't have cameras.
    It's against their religion. xP

Perhaps.

I don't remember. <<

Yeahh,
    Yerrr so fired.
    I can do anythiiiiing. >_>

Sometimes, but I'm sending it this time right away!

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Wow you made it feel special then.

try harder to remember?

well..actually it's after midnight here so technically it's friday...
    <.< I told you I'm not betting is that 5 dollars or 5 pounds on rex?

are you sure you didn't peep on purpose?
    I am not a perv. you're the perv.

you sure you didn't just counterfit his name so you could act like you had his boxers?
    so you're an accessory..or an accomplice either way you shall be punished too.
    <.< if that bruises you're the one who has to explain not me. and too bad I'll drink it all to myself even though I don't really like wine.
    LIES you do not.
    <.< too bad I can track them.
    uh...thanks all the same but I think I'm busy that night.

*records you arfing*

do you actually think it'll last?
    *nods* okay, thank you bianca.

<.< well you do know there are always a few rebels in the group...

>.> don't remember what?

O.o
    *cries* I didn't think I could be fired.

<.< wow that's impressive. *nods*

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Good, good.
    That was the plan all along.

*explodes*

Yeahh, it's Friday here now.
    Mmm.. $5,000..
    <<

Nah, Im not a perv.

Yup yup, I'm sure.
    Nah, I don't wanna be punished. >_>
    :o don't worry, it won't bruise.. <<
    Too bad, Rex and I already finished it.
    LIES. I do so.
    Doubt you can track them. xD
    *Shrug* Your loss. x]

*eats the recording of me arfing*

Don't know.
    Part of me hopes it will..
    Yup yup, anytime.

Not in this group. :P

I don't remember what I don't remember.. <_<

fiine, you're not fired.
    It's a late Happy Graduation thingy. >>

Thank you, thank you. :D

• Bianca
    15 years ago

I think you're right. >>
    [Yeshh, I realize this is late, but I just took notice to your other post now.]

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

<.< or that's what we're going with right?

uh...for some reason I get the feeling this isn't good and it's my fault..*goes to the corner to cry*

LIES it's sunday >.>
    pssft not taking the bet though of course my boy would win but I will not subject him to the tramatic experience of seeing rex again.

<.< for some reason I don't believe you.

nah they're not his and you will be punished.
    <.< are you sure it won't bruise?
    >.>*shrugs* I'll steal the next one
    no you don't.
    I can and will track them and take them away..
    uh..*shrugs* I'll get over it.

*cries*

m'k just let me know if there's ever a chance for me to send my stuff okay?

<.< what group?

I don't remember either lol

yayyyyyyyy >.> it is rather late..almost a whole year XP

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

*shakes head at you* so slow on the uptake bianca.

• Spirit
    15 years ago

Random Post of Hello

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

<.< what's the note say what's the note say?

• BornAgainWriter
    15 years ago

LALAAA! It's me. lol.

Wow, I haven't talked in her in so longg. WHOOOOOAAA.

I missed you all though.

And hello new peopless.

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Pssft kris doesn't need to sleep...and guru talked kris into sleeping by 1:15. <.< she didn't manage to talk me into taking more meds though...cause I have a thing about meds and sleep. well meds in general but especially meds and sleep.. @.@ but i took too many today anyway and I still feel like crap...

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Why what's it say this time?

• BornAgainWriter
    15 years ago

HANNNAHHH
    *hugs you*
    Hi :)

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

Well kris's tummy is being nicer to her now. There are other things that aren't so great though

• sliim
    15 years ago

O0OO0O0O0OO I W0ULD LIKE T0 J0IN
    && CHAT IT UP WITH Y0U GUYS =D

• SiLeNtLy ScReAmInG
    15 years ago

What does the note say now?

<.< why were they swollen?

and what's your name and your pyro name and I'll add you to the list.

• sliim
    15 years ago

TIANA && AS PYR0 NAME I HAVE N0 IDEA =/
    IM N0T T0 GREAT WITH C0MING UP WITH NICKNAMES ON THE SP0T

• Bianca
    15 years ago

Heck yes. x]

*hands you a juicebox*
    'Tis okay.

LIES,
    It's Wednesday..
    and Thursday for you.

Haha, as if.
    Rex would slaughter him.
    o.o''

No one believes me. ;]

Actually, they ARE his. I shan't be punished for committing such an innocent act.

Indeed I am.

Good luck with that. >>

Yes I do!!
    [Don't remember what this section was about, to be honest.]

I shan't allow it!

If you say so. <_<

D:
    *Gives sticker*

Yup.

The ghosty group.

<_< Oh well.
    Another section down. >>