Hello

• Jonathan
    15 years ago

A short while ago, after years of searching, finally remembered my account name and password for this site. So i guess i'm new again. I used to love coming here so i'm hoping to remake some friends and share poetry. Oh, and if i did used to talk to you i'm sorry but chances are i will not recall.

• Unamed
    15 years ago

Haha....well, hello! i'm Aly......how are yuh?

Aly

• Jonathan
    15 years ago

I'm quite allright, if only a tad bit tired. yourself?

• Starlight
    15 years ago

Welcome back

• Captivat3d
    15 years ago

Hello, it's nice meeting youu (:

I actually wanted to ask you guys a question lol, when you edit your profile and put information about yourself and what not. How do you space everything out? Like make paragraphs :/

Sorry this might be a stupid question, but thanks to whoever answers :D

• Nanita
    15 years ago

Hey all ^_^

ive actually wondered about the same thing; but i never said anything cus i thought it was just me (whew) lol. what i did was just put multiple "Enters<-" to space them out.

• Captivat3d
    15 years ago

Oh ic, wow I had to put a lot of enters lol, hmm that's strange :/ I thought there was some HTML code or something but,

• Twisted Mind Broken Soul
    15 years ago

Well then welcome back!!! I hope we can become friends

• Starlight
    15 years ago

Hey, i just learned something lol

• Blueleo
    15 years ago

Lol, yeah it happens to everyone. It's great to be able to write poetry and be involved in the community, but sometimes you get side tracked and it's hard to pickup the addiction again :). I was out of the loop for a few months now and I just came back myself, and I wish I can just take more time to write again. It's fun to write poetry and is very therapeutic. It's a good habit if you will, just hard to stick to it when we're always so darn busy.

Bassel
    http://imustrant.com