ur worst poem

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

wats ur worst poem i wana read it cuz most of the time we underestimate ourselves.... sorry 4 spelling errors

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Read my explicit poems - they suck...

Well they dont totally suck they are just far from my best - but do I expect when I write something in the heat of anger??

Let me know what you think!

• wings.in.flight.
    19 years ago

all of mine suck :)

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

"Sometimes" and "Memories and WIshful Thinking".
    I didn't write the latter though.

xoxZoexox

• Lipton
    19 years ago

I have a poem called "Sometimes" to! Cool!

~Ciao Lipton

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

lol, I'll check it out, Lipton!

xoxZoexox

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

lol...Good Question I Would Have To Say Um....Theres So Many Of Them But "Painfully True" It Was One Of My First And Not One Of My Best

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

when i first started writing, all of those poems sucked!! lack of sentence structure, creativity, true emotion, rhymes were off...hmm i lacked everything a poem should contain.

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

"confused" and "winter" they are horrible!

• Michael W Gutierrez
    19 years ago

i think that my poem new year, sux alot, but you know, i don't really think any of my poems are good

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

wow were do i begin! i got some good ones but there are some i wrote to fast and they are kinda bad! like "so many nights", "abc's part one and her song" (which i thought were ok) "dream", "sidelines" and more but i got about 80 poems so i will just list a few:)

~lil slam~

• Megha
    19 years ago

hmm...most of mine are allright...not too bad not too gud...my worst i think is my first ever one.i was young and i think its my most immature write. but it was from my heart and my 1st ever attempt so itll always remain close to my heart.its called "this thought thats you"