What Happened To You Today (#??)

• Misunderstood Misery
    14 years ago

So Zeenat is the one who does this, but I'm starting a new one cuz I need to vent some. So everyone write what's happened to you today, either it being good, bad, or just boring.

• Misunderstood Misery
    14 years ago

So last night I went to a concert of local bands because my friend is the vocalist in one of them. And my ex just happened to be playing with his band as well. Anyway, my friend Z and his cousin and his cousin's girlfriend rode up there with me.

Well my ex wanted to talk to Z and he pretty much just bashed me to him. So I got pissed. We were outside with a bunch of people, just smoking a cigarette and I'm standing there, mad, not saying anything.

So my ex comes up after everyone who was standing around us went back inside and he asked what was the matter. At first I just went "Nothing." Then he asked again and something inside me just snapped.

So I'm like, "You. You're what's wrong." Anyway.. it ended in me yelling at him and saying that I was about to punch him in the face (I didn't of course) and his sister getting all up in my face telling me not to talk to him like that and blah blah blah.

So I almost got jumped by her and my ex best friend and some other people but I went back inside. Then, later on, one of my friends comes up to me and tells me that someone wrote 'Whore' on my car windows.

We go outside and 'Whore' was written across my windshield and some other not so good words were written across all of my other windows. After punching the metal building a few times, I go back inside and get Z, his cousin and his cousin's girlfriend so we can go.

I attempt to drive, but I was so mad I couldn't, so I had Z's cousin drive home. On the way, he stopped at a gas station and washed all the stuff off of my windows for me. Then we went back to his house for a bit and just chilled and watched a movie.

So yeah. That was my night last night. And now, after everyone gets ready, I gotta go up to Wal-Mart with my parents and get new tires put on my car.

• Mimi Angel
    14 years ago

I stayed at home all day long,nothing special happened to me!!!

I spent time watching tv and surfing on the net!!

I feel a bit sad and upset and I don't know why!!!

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    14 years ago

Well i got a tattoo 5 days ago. its peeling/itcy now, but looks great. eric is finally home as of 3 days ago. now i'm just chilling around the house. apparently we're going to the movies today. sigh. i have no money and hew cant seem to get that through his head....ugh

• Angel Tears
    14 years ago

First day off work in 6 days, slept a full 14 hours. I feel half dead now =/

• Misunderstood Misery
    14 years ago

Wasted Fake Smiles: Make sure you keep triple antibiotic stuff on it. That'll help with the itchy-ness/peeling. :)

Well, I slept horrible last night. I tossed and turned all night. Ugh. And here in a little bit I gotta get ready and go up to my aunt's to clean. *sigh* At least I'll get some money.

• forevertobeart
    14 years ago

I also slept terrible last night, seems like I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I finally gave up at 9am after only receiving probably a total of 4-5 hours of interrupted sleep.

I did have something to look forward to, that is going to the movies with my boyfriend, my friend and my brother. It turns out that my boyfriend "forgot" and went out of town with his mom and brother for the day, so another summer plan has been broken.

It doesn't help that I'm PMSing like nobody's business and that school starts in less than a week. -sigh-

• Misunderstood Misery
    14 years ago

So I had an AMAZING night. Hung out with my bf, Z. We've been dating for a total of 5 days now. lol. So anyway. We went driving around with a couple of his friends and I ended up practically on one of his friends' laps cuz the backseat was so tiny and the other one accidentally grabbed me cuz the other one pushed up the table me and Z were sitting on and I fell into him. lmao. It was quite interesting.

But I think I'm gonna go play some Fable 2 and go to bed. Nighty night, all.

• Misunderstood Misery
    14 years ago

May be going to a concert tomorrow. Flyleaf, Skillet and some other bands are gonna be there! Ish very excited.

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    14 years ago

Well my tattoo has mostly stopped itching, besides in the shower. haha. but anyway, me and eric been doing applications for him for the past couple days. i can definitely recite his work history and references numbers backwards and forwards. ahhh. lol. anyway, now hes on the phone with car sellers..lol. theres a sexy ass '87 chevy camaro that i want SO bad that he just talked to the owners of. and they were apparently really nice and they'll call us back monday. I WANT THAT CAR!!!!!!! AHHH!!! lol

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    14 years ago

Today has been a very very busy, tiring day. went to bed at 1am after being up several hours after eric doing job applications. i was woken up at 9 by a guy he was talking to about cars. ugh. so then i started cleaning/laundry. but during that time eric talked to 2 people he wanted cars from and set up to see them this evening. and then a place i applied called and set up an interview!!! YAY! i sure hope he gets it. i need help in paying for everything. I'm in credit card debt. ahhh...

anyway, so at 1:30 we went and did a ton of things. Staples/Target for school supplies, Macys for an interview outfit, bank twice to get money for his car, went to see the 2 cars. the 1st guy was REALLY nice, but his car was ehh...the 2nd guy was nice and his car was really nice. so we made a deposit and agreed to pay the rest tomorrow. =] so he got a 1999 saturn something. lol. idk what it is. but its nice, only a yr younger then mine, and 7000 less miles, so woo. lol. they'll break down together =p. we feel SO bad though because the first guy was SOOOO nice we dont want to tell him we didnt pick his =[

anyway, then me and eric went to Chilis for a celebatory dinner. =] it was really nice because we were going to a week ago but were fighting so much we never did. so it was a step in all good directions today. possible job, new car, made up. =D yay good days!

and on a side note, my tattoo stopped itching today. WOOOO!!!

• Misunderstood Misery
    14 years ago

Sitting here watching Family Guy. Waiting for Ethan to call back. We're supposed to go to the movies tonight with some friends, but I don't know what time or whatever. Oh and Ethan and I are back together. :)

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    14 years ago

Me and a coworker, nadia, got in a fight today. not physically, though i want it to be to teach her a damn lesson.

basically, long story short she had her crap where we always put all of our drinks and stuff and always HAVE. and i asked her to move it. and she goes calling me annoying, so i call her annoying. and she says "its like working with a kindergartener" and im like "well you're like working with someone with no legs" [this is because she never moves, never does ANYTHING, EVER]. so i won that one.

2nd one she was talking to nicole who happens to be my best work friend trying to pressure her to do the stupid macys fashion show even though Nicole already told her TWICE she doesnt want to. and nadia was all like "if you dont want to, say you don't want to. don't let Shaleene or Erika tell you what you want" and i was PISSED because i didnt even say anything to anyone about the fashion show. all i said was that i wasnt going to do it and she was trying to force me last week. and im like "excuse me? dont bring my name into your things" and shes like "please, i wasnt born yesterday" like honestly? who the hell does this new girl think she is? so what if she's older then me? age doesnt make it ok. i've been there 1.75 years, shes been there like a month. what a bitch.

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    14 years ago

Wow - so I haven't been on here for sooo long!!

not much has been happening just studying for mock exams.

applying for nursing programmes, trying to survive everything going on in life at the moment.

thats about it today was boring - went to the library, got a new atm card, wrote an essay started another report...now watching the first telethon in 15years in NZ =]

• dandelion
    14 years ago

I dislocated my jaw. i cant relocate it. we cant afford a dentist. im lonely

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    14 years ago

Today i went to work. was uneventful. came home. me and eric were supposed to go to the movies, but i dont/didnt feel good, so we're going tomorrow.

tuesday me, eric, vikki, and her bro and dad go to magic mountain for an exciting day =]. can't wait.

and i did quite a few apps today. woot.

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    14 years ago

Today I went to school, got to assignments given to me, did 3 assessments.
    busy busy=]

grandparents come up tomorrow and I am hoping they won't pick up on the stuff going on in my life becaue my nanna is one of those onest that thinks i will open up to them etc argh im going to go mental and they are staying with us (me and mum) for 1 week!!! grr!

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    14 years ago

So grand parents are here and im going mad.

will add more tomorrow night when they aren't breathing down my neck/standing over me :S

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    14 years ago

Magic mountain was ok. eric and vikki aren't very into rides, which is the complete opposite of me. i'm the kind that goes to magic mountain and rides rides from opening til closing, only stopping for the occasional drink, food, or restroom. then i'm out in 10-15 minutes. they get tired and want to SIT. UGH! we only went on 4 rides because they wanted to SIT. there was NO lines. ahhhhh. and we were only there from 1030 when it opens until 5ish. its gay. rawr. what a waste of a day. =[

• My Name Is Mouse
    14 years ago

Okay well the day started out boring as per usual.
    At snack I hung out with a friend (Janessa) that two of my friends (Morgan & Dayle) dont like. Tired of choosing but anyway today I hung out with Janessa and tomorrow I will hang with the other two.

We get fake babies at school for some 'think it over program' for sex ed. And Morgan and Dayle had them. One wouldn't stop crying so I basically chucked it out the window. It broke it's neck started screaming more. The teacher yelled at me...

Two hours sleep last night, went to bed 9:30 PM and didn't get to sleep until 12:30 because I was crying hysterically and I woke up at 2:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. I was in tears again and felt like giving up on everything majorly. Today I was pulled out of bed by mum, but I had no strength at all.

I fought off the day and then after lunch Janessa and I were in sport (galway as we call it (where we go compete against other schools in different sports) but me and her didn't get in.

It was so funny.

Then we went into the toilets and she had three smokes (It's a private school....) it was also
    my first time at this. Dayle came in because I took her fake baby and she saw us. She asked for a shot (she's done it before) and we were on the floor laughing.

Then Dayle went out and I was still in the toilets with Janessa and I took my phone out of my pocket (not allowed to have phones) and started texting people. The teacher came in and told me off
    again.

We wagged after we got caught. Just me and janessa. We were bored. But it was fun and funny.

Got home, mums gone to "work" (or not.) and dad's drunk again. It's pitch black but im gonna go for a walk down with my dogs to the creek in the back paddock.

I miss corey so much, if only I knew where he's gone and why he left. But I wont. He doesn't love me anymore but you can't tell your heart who to love.

=(

ox

• Misunderstood Misery
    14 years ago

My thoughts are kind of muddled. I'm so exhausted. Been camping since Sunday with Ethan and my parents, got back today around 1:30-ish. My parents are staying up there an extra couple of days.

It was an hour and a half to 2 hour drive, with me driving. I've learned that I hate driving long distances. x.x

But all in all, I had fun. We swam (not much, I didn't feel like it) and I got a slight sunburn. We mostly just hung out and relaxed the whole four days. It was nice.

So I think I'm going to go make cookies.. or maybe not. We don't have much milk. :/

• Ben
    14 years ago

I don't have very exciting days, but today (I recently moved) I applied for my new High School, and while waiting in line I made a friend. We just started talking a little bit and stuff. It was cool. I think this school year is going to be good....

*happy* *smiles* =D

• Wake Me Up
    14 years ago

From 12am-3am i talked to a guy on facebook
    then
    i woke up at 5:30am to go running
    found out a how distorted mine and my friends lives are turning out.
    im going to go to a party later...but im more nervous about a party that im going to in a couple days.

• DarkCrystalbtrfy
    14 years ago

Woak up about 1030am got dressed took advil for cramps (bleh) hoped to hang with my intended but he had an interview so that was a no go, did some errends and put up some new poetry surpursingly becasue i havent been on here in ages./ then later i get to go to work ((ew)) and then hopefully get coffee afterwards then go to ssslleeepp

• Misunderstood Misery
    14 years ago

Hung out with Ethan and two of his friends and one of mine and her sister. We just chilled at the park where my friend and her sister live (the town, they don't live at the park).

Everything was fine and whatever, but I could tell that Ethan likes my friend's sister, so it's gotten me kinda down and depressed. :/

I don't know if I should talk to him about it or just leave it alone.

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    14 years ago

Today eric leave for his weekend with the marines. when he comes home sunday night will be our last night of summer vacation. we start school monday. kinda excited, pretty nervous. but at last i'll be in college =]

me and eric havent fought since tuesday until now. grr. maybe a couple days apart will do us well. shrug.

• DarkCrystalbtrfy
    14 years ago

Hmmm.... woak up at 12:00 ate breakfast took a two hour long bath relaxd or tired to.. got a headach, took a cool shower and now going to get redy 4 work.. how exicting.. sigh^^

I hate turnarounds!!!!! i get off work tnite at 1130 then have to be back sunday at 730... -_-
    this suxxxx

Till then peace on the wings of a black dove

• DarkCrystalbtrfy
    14 years ago

Wait hang on so you like eathen?

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    14 years ago

Today i used me and eric's weekend apart to go shopping for my dad's bday [tomorrow the 16th] and eric's bday [friday the 21st]. ugh. i'm broke and i just got paid yesterday x.x and i shouldnt spend any more of my $35 because friday i promised to take eric to a dinner and a movie, and i need to get another $20 out of the bank friday morning while he's at school for the rest of his bday present. so i'll just have to be careful.

anyway, i got my dad $25 and a card because apparently he doesnt want anything this year

eric i got a card, a $25 gift card to best buy, and what will be $40 cash once i get the other $20 on fri. also, i got him 2 boxes of milk duds because i know he loves those, and i made him a little coupon book like kids do. haha.

i'm going all out for eric because it is his 21st bday and i feel REALLY bad that he doesnt want to do anything and he can't even go be with his friends because they are so far away. i want it to be at least a little happy...even though this much spending is causing me to have a heart attack/panic attack/stress headache. grr

• Misunderstood Misery
    14 years ago

Gotta go up to the school tomorrow since I didn't do it today. College classes starts at the end of this month and I'm already stressing over it since I haven't even signed up yet. And I don't know how I'm going to pay for it or whatever.

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    14 years ago

Well, im getting ready for my 2nd day of college now. yawn...i dont want to be awake this early =p. i'm very lucky that i have them early enough to get parking though, lol.

only sucks because my teacher talks so loud he gives me a headache x.x

• Pink Butterfly
    14 years ago

I'm so tired!!! We had our practice the whole day!!! We did nothing but dancing!!!!

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    14 years ago

My head is going round and round in circles. literally.

hating life at the moment.

• Lucifer
    14 years ago

Had a little bit of a weak moment a few nights ago but thats passed today not done much except for my work out, which i keep making more difficult lol. And right now just calming down listening to music. Hope life is treating you all well.

XxLuciferxX

• Misunderstood Misery
    14 years ago

College classes start Monday. But I'm not able to do anything cuz my mom hasn't gotten her '08 taxes done yet.. So I'm probably going to have to start classes in the spring.

I've been really depressed. It seems like Ethan doesn't want anything to do with me. I call him after he gets out of school (usually around 5ish) and it seems like he's always doing something so he says he'll call me back in a little bit. Well 10:00 rolls around and he still hasn't called.

It's normally around 10:30ish before he calls me back, saying 'oh stuff came up'. I can understand that if it was every once in awhile, but EVERY night? That's ridiculous.

So I don't know.. *shrugs*

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    14 years ago

My Foot is killing me and my toes are numb - stupid hockey like a week ago.

had an exam today which i didnt study for but it went quite well which was suprising.
    1 mor tomorrow and then im done!

• Lonely Rider
    14 years ago

Nothing much... work work and work... now leaving for home .... :)

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    14 years ago

Exams are finished and now im on a 3 day course so today i drove for 1 and a bit hours to go to a first course now i have 2 days left =]

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    14 years ago

Today i learnt how to use a defibulator... and it was odd...

• LiveLoveLearnDie
    14 years ago

Well I passed my Pre Hospital Emergency Care course and I also at school today found out I passed my mock exam for biology, straight Acheived lol
    fell asleep in class and um thats about it...o and baked cookies =]