19 years ago

agreed

• ¤©h€€®ƒüll¥♥©¥ñ!c@l¤
    19 years ago

arg... I can't stand either of those.

• Amilo
    19 years ago

I also agree..

some poets in this site are simply here to find support for the things that they're going through, which have been expressed in their poetry... such requests to read/vote on their poems only serve as a plead for something to encourage their self-confidence in their writing.. or should I say, vanity.

• Avellana
    19 years ago

i like to know if they enjoyed the poem, or if they can relate. and thats one of the things that makes me visit another persons poems, knowing that she/he can be bothered to do it for me, i can do it for her/him. i like to hear other peoples opinions on my work (good and bad), people who dont know me outside the forum, who dont assess (sp) me against the person they were before they read it, to who they see now. *shrug* everyone's different. some need validation that their work is readable and liked.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I know I cant stand it either - I dont mind so much if people request it at the end of their poem you know after a little kind of blurb at the end but in the title and stuff it turns me off reading the poem and I usually dont....

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Also there is a forum just for that exact thing!!!

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

no offense Rohit but I've took notice in nearly every comment you leave on others poems you say, will you please check out mine or why don't you read my poems anymore or something of the matter when in reality aren't you contradicting yourself just in your statement above? i mean i love you and all but i don't appreciate the contradiction you just made...Blessings to all
    Love Heather.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Interesting Heather...

I might ask my actual friends on here to check out new pieces of mine but not just when Im commenting on other peoples poetry...

That irritates me too..."Oh blah blah beautiful this, really great that, READ MINE" AHHHHHH! How annoying LoL Just comment and leave your requests for people to read your work in the appropriate forum!

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

whats that mean Elirisa, interesting? lol but yeah, i think thats okay if you do what you just said you did but some of the people on the site just comment to get one back with a how beautiful ,i loved it...plz check mine out, that is what i was reffering to. but yes i agree with your last words lol
    Love Heather.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

i agree i don't like it when ppl put in the titles please read but i do really like it when ppl tell me what they think of my poems and what they rate them i work to b good, it's a habbit wheather u consider it good or bad but thats just the way i am but i don't like the plz read in title

~lil slam~

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Heather I meant interesting in the context like "Interesting you noticed that and interesting Rohit said what he/she did when he does what you pointed out"

Nothing personal :O)

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

oh sweetheart, i wasnt mad, juss curious...its ok

Love Heather.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

No wokkas Heather

Much Love Eirisa :o)

LoL Didn't want to start an unnecessary argument (again) ha ha ha

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

yeah i sorta agree and sorta dont yeah poetry is a passion n u shouldnt care wat othas think but den again u wana no if ur work is good most ppl pour their heart into it and u usually care if its good or not

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

Eirisa but i didn't start an argument,now, did i?? *sighs* oh well....not gonna continue this with you over NOTHING!
    love Heather.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Heather I was talking about me I have this thing called foot in mouth disease...LoL

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

lmao.....u should get that checked out Eirisa lol

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

yeah but maybe they wana no wat ppl think bot der poems